LPCET Hall TicketDepartment of School Education is going to conducts Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (LPCET) for admission in TP CET, UP CET, and HP CET (Tamil Pandit, Urdu Pandit and Hindi Pandit). Here on this page we are brought you information of LPCET hall ticket.
LPCET is a very high and competitive entrance exam. This exam is conducts twice in year. Hall Ticket of LPCET will dispatch online. Hall tickets will dispatch online only for eligible candidates. Un-eligible candidates admit card will not dispatch or will be forwarded by post.
In online way candidates can download LPCET admit card by lpcet.cgg.gov.in. It is the authenticated official website of LPCET entrance exam. From this website candidates can download their LPCET admit card step by step as follows –
Step to download LPCET hall ticket:
- At very first candidates will need a computer, internet and a printer.
- Then in any internet browser address bar candidates will input lpcet.cgg.gov.in.
- After successfully log on to this website, candidates will search an appropriate link of admit card.
- Go on that link.
- Then you can need to enter some details like application form registration number, applicant date of birth, father name, mother name etc.
- Then go on submit/ ok button.
- Finally take a hard copy print out of your admit card.
Tips to Download an Admit Card Online Read by Video:-
Ewebalert is also providing you a direct resource link, from where candidates can download LPCET Hall Ticket – download now
For any query or suggestion related to LPCET Hall Ticket, visitors can leave a comment for us then we will try to solve your problem. Be frank with us because this portal is made only for you because our aim is to provide you best to best and correct to correct information.
“All the best for your exam and better result”
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|