GMAT Admit CardGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) conducts the examination of Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). This examination is conducted for graduate candidates who wish to do MBA after graduation.
This examination is conducted in various cities of India. Candidates those clear this examination get chance to select the desired college through counselling. Examination is very tough to clear. Form determination and hard work is required to clear Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) examination tries to check the knowledge of candidates basically in three sections. Writing ability, reasoning and quantitative skills are checked of the candidates. After clearing this examination candidates need to clear GD and interview then only candidates can to counselling round.
But the one important document for every examination is admit card. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) do not send admit cards in offline mode the candidates. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) uploads admit cards on its official website.
Here in this section we will give you the detailed information of downloading the online admit card for Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
Way to download GMAT admit card:Read these steps carefully to download the admit card for GMAT examination:
- First of all visit the nearest cyber café if you do not have internet connection at home.
- Open the laptop and start the web browser to surf internet.
- Visit the official website of Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) which is www.mba.com
- There you find a link ‘GMAT admit cards’.
- Open that link by clicking the left button of mouse.
- Fill the required details like registration number, date of birth, name and other required details.
- Then submit that by submit button.
- Then your admit card would be on your screen in a while.
- Download and save your admit card in PDF format.
- Take out the print of your admit card from printer.
Full Info: Tips to Download an Admit Card Online or Check By Video:-
- Attest your admit card, if required.
- Read the examination instructions carefully.
- Details of your examination center will be given your admit card and examination timings as well.
- Check all the important details in your admit card like names’ spellings, date of birth, examination center (according to your filled choices), your signature etc. if any is found out then immediately contact the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) for correction.
- Contact details are available on the official website of Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Do not forget to bring your admit card in the examination.
Direct Link to Download GMAT Admit Card:GMAT Admit card direct resource link – see now
Career Management Tips & Tricks – see now
Written exam preparation - Tips
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|