GUJCET SyllabusHello friends welcome again on our website. Friends are you looking for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) syllabus then you are at the best web page which will help you in preparing for this examination.
Candidates those want to apply for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) must have cleared 12th class from ICSE, CBSE or Gujarat Board from any registered school. You can also visit Gujarat Education Board official website to know the complete eligibility criteria for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET).
Usually this examination is conducted in the month of April. As we know that Gujarat is very advanced and educated state of India so huge number of candidates apply for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET). Competition has become very high because of progress of this state in last few years. So candidates need to work very hard if they want to get admission on the behalf of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET).
But for better preparation candidates must require a proper syllabus. Without that candidates cannot manage their time and could not be able to cover all the topics if they do not the complete syllabus and examination pattern. Here in this page all the answer related to Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) syllabus will be answered. Read this web page carefully to get the information of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) syllabus.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) syllabus and question paper pattern:Candidates have focus mainly these following subjects:
- Mathematics (for engineering courses)
- Biology (for medical courses)
There will be 40 questions from each of the subject given above. Time duration for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is three hours. The detailed information of the above said topics are given below.
- Static Electricity
- Current Electricity and its Effects
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiations and Matter, Atom and Nucleus
- Semiconductor Electronics and Communication
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenol and Ether
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Nitro compounds
- Polymer Substances
- Bio molecules
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equations
- Differentiations and its Applications
- Water Relation of Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Circulation in Animals
- Excretion and Osmo regulation in Animals
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Growth, Regeneration and Ageing
- Organism and their Environment
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Population – Environment and Development
- Food Production
- Immunity and Human Health
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
Dear candidates you are advised to prepare for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) according to the syllabus which is provided by our website team to you.
How to Prepare For Exam or Read by Video -
Candidates if you have any queries and suggestion related to Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) you can leave your questions in the comment box which will br replied back very soon by our experts.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -