IBSAT Syllabus:Hello dear friends welcome again on our website portal where you get many information about any recruitment, examination details, examination syllabus or examination syllabus etc.
Those candidates who looking to get admission in MBA/PGPM or in PhD programs, you have chosen the web page. ICFAI every year conducts examination of IBSAT for those candidates who are seeking admission in same programs.
This examination is an aptitude test where candidates are checked in various area by various methods of tests. This examination is also similar to other management entrance examinations.
Download ->> IBSAT Admit Card
Those candidates who wish to appear in IBSAT examination need to download the broacher for this examination. This broacher is available on the official website of ICFAI. Candidates need to know the syllabus for this examination. Syllabus is also given in the broacher but those who do not have broacher do not worry because we are going to provide the complete syllabus for this examination.
Here in this web page we will tell you the entire syllabus for IBSAT examination and question paper pattern so that you can prepare for this examination according to the syllabus.
IBSAT Question paper pattern:The examination will be of 2 hours and all the questions will be of type multiple choice.
IBSAT Syllabus Overview:Syllabus for this examination topic wise is written below:-
General Knowledge/ awareness
We know only this much information in quiet less. No need to worry read the complete page for detailed syllabus.
Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Cone etc.
- Ratios and proportion
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra
- Profit & Loss
- Work and time
- Number system
- HCF & LCM
- Geometric Progression
- Arithmetic progression
- Arithmetic mean
- Geometric mean
- Harmonic mean
- Number Base System
- Allegation & Mixtures
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Set Theory
- Venn Diagram
- Installment Payments
- Clocks, Probability
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Expansion
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Maxima & Minima Progression
- Surds & Indices and Complex numbers.
Syllabus for Data Interpretation & Reasoning:
- Graphs (column graph, bar graph, line chart, pie chart, Venn diagram etc.)
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions
- identifying valid inferences
- identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Statements and conclusions
- Cause and Effect
- Identifying Probably true
- Probably false
- definitely true
- definitely false kind of statement
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements
- Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people
- Symbol Based problems
- Coding and decoding
- Identifying next number in series, etc.
Syllabus for English:
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning
- Contextual usage
- Fill In the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed)
- Sentence Correction
- Foreign language words used in English
- Sentence completion
- Sentence correction
- odd man out
- one word substitution
- Different usage of same word etc.
Syllabus for General Awareness/knowledge:
- Current Affairs
- Business, Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- International organizations
- Important quotations
- Social issues
- Politics etc.
Career Management Tips & Tricks – see now
How to Prepare For Exam or Read by Video -
Candidates are advised to prepare according to the syllabus for IBSAT examination. Dear aspirants if you have any queries regarding IBSAT examination syllabus and pattern you can comment in the comment box.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -