ICET Admit CardIntegrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) is an examination for those candidates who seeking admission in MBA (Master of Business Administration) or MCA. This examination has become very popular as demand for MCA has been increasing because of its immense scope in India.
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) along with any university of Andhra Pradesh conducts this examination. So the selected candidates get the admission in Andhra Pradesh University approved colleges in India. This examination is conducted every year.
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) uploads notification for this examination on their official website. All the details of this examination is given in this notice. Candidates’ eligibility for different programs is different required.
प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा (Competitive Examination) के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे शुरू करे
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Candidates who wish to get admission in this reputed university need to work hard to clear ICET examination. But before that you have to download the admit card for this examination. Here in this web page we inform you the procedure of downloading admit card online for ICET examination.
Steps to download ICET admit card:For these steps to download your admit card for ICET examination:
- First of all visit the nearest cyber café if you do not have internet connection at home.
- Open the laptop and start the web browser to surf internet.
- Visit the official website of www.apicet.org.in
- There you find a link ‘ICET admit cards’.
- Open that link by clicking the left button of mouse.
- Fill the required details like registration ID, date of birth, name and other required details.
- Then submit that by pressing submit button.
- Then your admit card would be on your screen in few moments.
- Download and save your admit card in PDF format.
- Take out the print of your admit card from printer.
Tips to Download an Admit Card Online Read by Video:-
- Attest your admit card, if required to do.
- Read the ICET examination instructions carefully in the admit card.
- Details of your examination center will be given your admit card and examination timings as well.
- Check all the important details in your admit card like names’ spellings, date of birth, examination center (according to your filled choices), your signature etc. if any is found out then immediately contact the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) ICET for correction.
- Contact details are available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
- Do not forget to bring your admit card in the examination.
Download ICET Admit Card:ICET admit card direct resource link – see now
Dear candidates if you still have doubts and suggestion regarding Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) ICETexamination admit card you can comment in comment box. We will try to give response to your queries and suggestion very soon.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|