IIT JEE Hall TicketHello friends welcome on our website for this special webpage which is related Indian Institute of TechnologyJoint Entrance Examination (JEE) admit
cards. Every year many candidates get chance to get admission in IITs. IITs are the India’s top level engineering institutions which are feed by Indian government. Every year any one of the all IITs conducts Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) to select best talent for various branches in IITs. On the rotation basis every IIT get chance to host this entrance examination. Total number of seats are around only four thousand in IITs but every year around 4 lakhs of candidates fill JEE application form. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is the toughest examination in India for engineering courses.
Candidates those who want to fill the application form for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) must have cleared 12th class with minimum of 60% marks. For reserved category candidates 5% relaxation is given to them. Candidates can also apply if they are appearing in 12th class. But a candidates can apply maximum only two times for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). If candidates fail to make it clear in both the attempts then candidates will not get another chance.
प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा (Competitive Examination) के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे शुरू करे
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Since IITs also have reputation in around the world so Indian government provides huge funding for all the IITs so that candidates cannot face any restriction in their research and studies. Everybody wish to be an IITian. But the way is not smooth. Candidates need some extraordinary talent to crack this toughest engineering entrance examination.
But before that candidates need to download the admit card for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Read the next section and know how you can get admit card for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) admit cards
- Admit cards for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) send to candidates by post.
- If you do not receive your admit card before ten days of the examination do not worry you can also get the duplicate admit card from IIT JEE website.
- To get the duplicate admit card Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) you first of all open your computer.
- Then connect it to the internet.
- Open the official website of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) which is jeemain.nic.in
- Then find the link “online admit cards”
- Open that link and then you have to fill your application form number, date of birth and other required details.
- Then submit that.
- Then the admit card will be on your computer screen.
- Download it and take its hard copy from the printer.
- Then you have to attest it by any government officer by showing your identity proof.
- Then you have to reach at the examination center around 1 hour before the starting of the examination and contact with the manager of that examination center.
- He will also sign on your duplicate admit card.
- Then you can take it in the examination hall.
Download IIT JEE Hall Ticket
IIT JEE admit card/ hall ticket direct resource - official link
Dear candidates if you have any problem related to IIT JEE admit cards you can comment in the comment box which is given in the lower side of this web page.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -