IIT JMET SyllabusJoint Management Entrance Test (JMET) is conducted for candidates who wish to do MBA (Master of Business Administration) after graduation. Candidates
work hard to clear this examination. But knowing the examination syllabus is the first priority of candidates before starting for preparation for examination.
Here in this we are going to inform you the complete and latest syllabus of Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) examination and question paper pattern.
Question paper pattern for Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) examination:Question paper contains 120 questions aggregate of various sections. The time duration for answering all the questions is 3 hours.There will be negative marking as well for wrong answer picked. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Syllabus for Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) examination:Candidates need to prepare according to the syllabus for Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) examination which will be given below. Here are the sections from where questions are asked:
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Verbal Communication
Detailed information of these sections are given below:
Quantitative Ability: Sub topics for these sections are:
- Mathematics (Numbers, Operations, HCF and LCM, Fractions, Decimals and Percentages; Ratio and Proportion, Roots and Power, Logarithms, Progressions, Elementary Geometry and Mensuration, Elementary Trigonometry, Introductory Set Theory)
- Linear Algebra (Equations and Inequalities, Matrices, Determinants, Simultaneous equations and solutions, Elementary Linear Programming, Elementary differential calculus involving functions of one variable Elementary integral calculus)
- Probability and Statistics (Types of Data, Frequency, Distributions, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability Concepts, BasicOutcomes, Events, Sample Spaces, Probability Calculations: Counting Rules usingPermutations and Combinations, Unions and Intersections, Complementary Events,Mutually Exclusive Events, Conditional Probability and Independent Events; Binomial,Poisson and Normal Random Variables, Correlation and Simple Linear Regression)
- Partnership and Shareholding
- Present Worth
- Demand and Supply
- Cost and Revenue
- applications such as Banking Transactions
- Time and Work
- Timeand Distance
- Pipes and Tanks
- Estimation of time
- Distance, area, volume, effort, etc.
Logical Reasoning: In this section candidates’ brain reasoning capability is checked. Basically questions are based on:
- Analytical reasoning
- Argument analysis
- Explanation analysis
Data Interpretation: Candidates’ data analysis capability is checked through this section. Candidates will be given some sort of data and different types of questions will be asked on the data given so that candidates’ data interpretation capability come forward. Many of the questions contains large calculations so candidates’ calculating capability is also checked through this section.
Verbal Communication: This section checks the communication skills of candidates through several questions. Candidates’ should be proficient in English Grammar and business terminology. Candidates can study many books based on communication for preparing for this section. Many foreign writer has written many articles on English communication. After reading these book you will feel you are good in communication.
Career Management Tips & Tricks – see now
Written exam preparation - Tips
Candidates are advised to prepare according to the syllabus for Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) examination. Dear candidates if you have any suggestions and queries regarding our website you can comment in comment box.
Career Preparation Tips
कैसे करे बिना कोचिंग के प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा (Competition Exam) की तैयारी
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|