Karnataka CET Admit CardHello dear friends welcome again on our website where dreams comes true. This web is designed to bring the
information of Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET) admit card download online. We want that nobody face any problem in downloading admit card that why we are here to bring the procedure for downloading admit card. Every year Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) organizes Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission in various medical courses which are offered by various colleges of Karnataka.
As we all know the importance of admit card, without it you cannot give examination. So it is mandatory to download it. Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) uploads the admit cards for Karnataka Common Entrance Test on its official website.
Usually this examination take place in the month of May. Admit cards available on the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)around 20-25 days before the examination day. Candidates need to give some time from their precious time to download this vital document.
Here in this web page we are going to tell you the detailed procedure of downloading the admit card for Karnataka Common Entrance Test.
Steps to download admit card for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET)
Friends just read the guidelines carefully which we are going to provide you and then download your admit card.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the internet.
- Open the internet browser.
- Go to official website of Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET) which is www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Then there would be many link but you have to search for ‘Karnataka CET admit cards’.
- Open this link and then you will be asked to fill some details such as your registration ID, date of birth and many other details.
- Then you have to submit those filled details by pressing submit button.
- Then you will get your admit card on the screen.
- Download it and take its hard copy from printer.
Tips to Download an Admit Card Online Read by Video:-
- Keep safe your admit card of Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET). Without admit card you will not be allowed to give this precious examination.
- Check all the details given in the admit card carefully if any mistake is there immediately contact the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for assistance.
- Helpline number are available on the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- Do not forget to bring your admit card in the examination hall.
- Read the instruction written on the admit card.
- Reach at the examination center at least before one hour of the starting of examination.
Download Karnataka CET admit card
Karnataka CET admit card direct resource official link.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|