KMAT Admit Card:Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is conducted by Karnataka Government for those candidates who wish to do management courses after graduation.
Karnataka Government has not been announced the examination date but it is expected the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test will be conducted in the end of month July. This examination is basically conducted for admission in MBA and MCA programs in various colleges.
Eligible candidates fill the application form to get admission in MBA or MCA. Candidate should be graduate in any stream with minimum of 50% marks to give this examination. Candidates can apply online to fill the application form.
Karnataka Government releases admit cards for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test in the month of July. Admit card is very important document for any examination. Admit cards will be available online on official website of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test.
Our website team works very hard to bring every latest information for you at anyhow. So in this web page we are to inform you the procedure of downloading admit card online through official website of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT).
Steps to Download Admit Card of KMAT:
- First of all visit the nearest cyber café if you do not have internet connection at home.
- Open the laptop and start the web browser to surf internet.
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) which is www.kmatindia.com
- There you find a link ‘KMAT admit card’.
- Open that link by clicking the left button of mouse.
- There you fill find a small form in which you fill details like registration number, date of birth, name and other required details.
- Then submit that.
- Then your admit card would be on your screen.
- Download and save your admit card in PDF format.
- Take the hard copy of your admit card from printer.
Tips to Download an Admit Card Online Read by Video:-
- Attest your admit card by any government officer, if required.
- There will be examination instructions given on the admit card, read them carefully.
- Check all the details in your admit card if any is found out then immediately contact the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) for correction.
- Helpline numbers are available on the official website of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT).
- Do not forget to bring your admit card in the examination.
Direct Link to Download KMAT Admit card:KMAT admit card direct resource link – Get Now
Written exam preparation - Tips
Note: dear students if you have any queries and suggestion about Karnataka Management Aptitude Test admit cards you can comment in comment box. We will give solutions to your problem.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|