SRMEEE SyllabusHello friends welcome again on our website. This web page is designed for you to inform you the SRMEE syllabus and examination pattern so that candidates can prepare well for its entrance examination.
SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEEE) is organized by SRM University. The main motive of this examination is to select candidates for the various engineering courses available in this reputed university. SRM University has become very popular due to its fantastic growth.
Large number of candidates apply for this examination every year. Those candidates who are wishing to apply for this examination must have passed 12th class. Candidates who wish to get admission in engineering courses they should have at least 70% marks in PCM combined in 12th class while those who want admission in medical courses they should have 70% marks in PCB in 12th class.
Candidates need to work very hard to clear this examination. Competition is very tough for this examination. So candidates required proper syllabus for SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEEE) to make the preparation perfect. Do not worry candidates our website will provide you the syllabus for SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEEE).
Here in this web page we are going to inform you the complete syllabus for SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEEE) and question paper pattern.
SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEEE) syllabus and question paper pattern:There will be total 4 sections in the SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEEE) question paper. Those sections are
There will be total 105 questions in the examination 35 from each of the section. Every question is of 4 marks which make SRMEEE question paper is of total 315 marks. There will be negative marking as well in the question paper.
The detailed syllabus of the each portion is given below:
- Physics syllabus:
- Units and Measurement Mechanics
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Wave Motion Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Electricity and Magnetism Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics and Communication
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry States of Matter
- Chemical Families–Periodic Properties
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Energetics Chemical Thermodynamics Solutions
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Hydrocarbons Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen Polymers
- Bio Molecules
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications Binomial theorem and its Applications Sequences and Series Differential Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus Integral Calculus Differential Equations Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Probability Trigonometry
How to Prepare For Exam or Read by Video -
For more information please visit official website.
Career Management Tips & Tricks – see now
Written exam preparation - Tips
Dear candidates if you have any questions related to SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEEE) syllabus and examination pattern you can comment below in the comment box.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -