APPSC Recruitment 2017
APSPSC RecruitmentGood news for those candidates those who are waiting for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment notice. This web page will give you important information related to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment such as posts’ names, method of selection, applying procedure etc.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon publish the official notification on its official website. Candidates those who wish to apply in this organization must be attentive for official notification on Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission website.
Only those candidates who belong to Andhra Pradesh only eligible for apply in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC). All the details of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC) recruitment will be available on our website. Read this web page carefully till the end.
APSPSC Recruitment Complete Overview
Posts which are generally offered by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC):
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service
- Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Employment Officer in Employment Service
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service
- Deputy Registrar in A.P. Cooperative Service
- District Panchayat Raj Officers in Panchayat Raj Service
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in B.C. Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer in Medical and Health
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service
Method of selection: Candidates will be selected in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC) according to their performance in the following examinations:
All the questions of preliminary examination will be of objective type. And questions will be asked from general awareness and knowledge. Work hard to clear Preliminary examination and entry ticket for Mains examination of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC).
Candidates those who clear preliminary examination will get chance to appear in mains examination of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC). There will be some subjects from which candidates have to select any one of them. This paper will be based on that subject. This paper contains essay writing, English, Hindi.
Way to apply in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC):
- First of all candidates have to check whether they are eligible or not for the desired post of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC).
- Those who found themselves eligible should ready to apply.
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC) which is www.apspsc.gov.in.
- Download the application form of the desired post.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Take out the print of the filled application form.
- Paste you photographs and provide the signature on all the required space.
- Attach all the required documents (as per the post) along with the application form.
- Send it to the official address of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC).
- Keep some Xerox copies of filled application form with you.
Note: For more info visit Andhra Pradesh PSC official website.
Dear job seekers if you have any queries and doubts related to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC) examination admit cards / result / syllabus / answer keys etc. you can comment in comment box.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -