BPSC Admit Card:Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is going to recruit talented and eligible candidates for Specialist Doctor Posts which is vacant in their
department. Online submission of application forms has been over now. Candidates are waiting for their examination admit card. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will conduct written examination first for that admit cards will be going to be published soon. It is mandatory to bring admit card in written examination otherwise you will not be allowed to appear.
Candidates can download this mandatory document from the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). Admit cards will be uploaded only of those students who fulfill the entire eligibility criteria. If anyone found ineligible his/her registration will cancelled immediately. That is why fill the application form of any recruitment after checking the eligibility conditions. Date of examination has not been disclosed till now. Detail of examination date and time will be given on the admit card along with that detail of candidates, examination center and many instructions related to Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)recruitment examination will be given on that.
Here in this web page we will tell you the detailed procedure of downloading admit card of BPSC Specialist doctor examination admit card:
Procedure to download BPSC Admit card
- Open the laptop or computer.
- Connect it to the internet.
- Go to the official website of Bihar Public Service
Commission (BPSC) which is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Then find the link ‘Recruitment’ in the home page of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) official website.
- Go into that link.
- After that find the link related to the ‘BPSC Specialist Doctor Exam Admit Cards’.
- Now you have to fill the details whichever are required i.e. your registration ID of BPSC Specialist Doctor Exam and date of birth etc.
- Fill all the details as you have provided in the application form of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) recruitment form of Specialist doctor.
- Then your admit card will be on the screen.
- Save and take the hard copy of your admit card from the printer.
Full Info: Tips to Download an Admit Card Online or Check By Video:-
- Keep your admit card safe and laminate it otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in the BPSC Specialist Doctor Exam.
- Do not forget to bring your admit card of BPSC Specialist Doctor Exam at the examination venue.
- Candidates are also advised to bring their any ID proof (original) in BPSC Specialist Doctor Exam.
Download BPSC Admit Card
You can also visit Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) official website for more information of this recruitment examination admit card – Official Link
See written examination tips and tricks: see now
Career Management Tips & Tricks – see now
Dear candidates if you have any queries and suggestion regarding Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Specialist Doctor Examination result/ admit card/ question paper/ posts detail/ pattern and syllabus let us know by leaving your comment in the comment box.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|