KPSC Jobs Notification
Karnataka Public Service Commission is inviting application forms from suitable candidates for the recruitment of various posts.
Read Also:- KPSC Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
Read Also:- KPSC PDO Syllabus
For more details about KPSC Recruitment Notification like as Post Wise Vacancies, Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to Apply etc are given below...
Dear job grabbers if you want respected job in Karnataka Public Service Commission then it is very well advertisement at the point of view of your career development.
Under KPSC Recruitment notification various vacancies should be filled. All vacancies must be filled by promising and eligible job searchers. Dear applicants who want to deserve career in KPSC, it is good opportunity for them.
For KPSC recruitment notification, job seekers can submit their application forms through online manner. Job contenders can apply online application forms by official website of KPSC that is kpsc.kar.nic.in. After filled the forms candidates should submitted before last date.
Essential Qualification & Salary Details:
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized institution / affiliated university.
- And the applicant should attain PUC from Karnataka Pre-University Department or its identical qualifications like ITI and other Three Years Diploma Courses.
- Read official notification to get details of post wise qualification.
More ->> Government Jobs
Calculate Your Age for KPSC Jobs
Written examination & personal interview.
Details of Pay Scale:
Selected applicants will get good amount of pay scale.
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment:
- Eligible applicants should go on official website of KPSC which is - kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now press on the "Notification" link which is given on the home page under "For Applicants" section.
- Select "FDA/SDA SENIOR ASSISTANT(KFCSC),JUNIOR ASSISTANT (KFCSC) -2016" link & read the complete information of notification.
- Go back on the home page & press on the "Apply Online-Hallticket Download" tab.
- Press on the CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR FDA/SDA SENIOR ASSISTANT(KFCSC)JUNIOR ASSISTANT(KFCSC)-2016" link & then candidates should fill up the online application form with required info.
- Upload scanned copies of all the documents and certificates, recent passport size photograph and signature (if required) along with application form
- Go on the submit tab & submit the form.
- Take a print out for future use.
More details about KPSC Recruitment like as required qualification, selection, age, how to apply etc visit given below links ->>
FDA/SDA SENIOR ASSISTANT(KFCSC),JUNIOR ASSISTANT (KFCSC) -2016
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR FDA/SDA SENIOR ASSISTANT(KFCSC)JUNIOR ASSISTANT(KFCSC)-2016
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADMISSION TICKET FOR ASST. DIRECTOR AND ASST. STATISTICAL OFFICER IN ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS DIRECTORATE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMISSION TICKET FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS/COMPULSORY KANNADA EXAMINATION NOTFN DT.05-10-2016 AND ADDENDUM DT. 22-10-2016
Visit ->> Official Website to get all details
KPSC Recruitment Notification
Karnataka Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Stenographer and Typist. Applicants can fill online application form through kpsc.kar.nic.in latest on 15-12-2016. Before apply for KPSC Jobs read complete page carefully.
- PUC (10+2) Exam from and obtained Diploma Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in respective subject/ discipline from a government recognized board/ institute.
- Appliers should have knowledge and skill in Stenography Shorthand work for Stenographer.
- Appliers should have required Typing Speed in English/Hindi Typing on Computer for Typist Post.
- Minimum ->> 18 years
- Maximum ->> 35 years
- For Stenographer: Rs. 14450-26700/- per month.
- For Typist: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/- per month
- For SC, ST, Category-1 and PH Categories: Rs.25/- Only.
- For All Others (General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Categories): Rs.300/- Only.
- Appliers need to pay application fee through online mode only.
For more info visit given below links ->>
KPSC RecruitmentHello dear friends, this web page is designed to give you the information of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) recruitment notification. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) time to time publish various recruitment notices on its official website.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) always recruits talented and hardworking candidates. Candidates have to clear the recruitment examination. Candidates who are searching for recruitment information of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has reached at correct web page and no need to search any other website. Every year Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts two examination to fill the various posts which are available for talented candidates.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has always provide good opportunity for those candidates who belong to this state. They should work hard to grab these opportunities. Here in this web page we are going to give you the information of filling the application form of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) recruitment. Read this page carefully for complete knowledge.
KPSC Recruitment Notification Application Form Overview:Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) examinations:
- Assistant Secretary KIADB
- Protection Officer
- Asst. Librarian
- Library Assistant
- Amendment of Karnataka Recruitment of Gazette Probationers Examination Rules
- Non-Technical Posts
- Panchayath Development Officer
- First Division Assistant/Second Division Assistant
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Excise Sub Inspector/Excise Guard
- Gazette Probationers Main Examination
- Compulsory Kannada Language Examination
Read Also: Quick Jobs Searching Tips & Tricks
Educational Criteria: Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) are different for different post.
KPSC Application form filling procedure for desired post:Candidates must ensure that they must have fulfill the eligibility condition for the post which they looking to apply. Read the following steps to apply online for admission in Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC):
- You have to open the computer and connect it to the internet.
- Start the internet browser and open the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) which is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then search for the link “online application form” and open it.
- Then the application form will be on your computer screen.
- Fill the details correctly in the application form.
- Then recheck the filled details and submit that.
- Then you will get the application form number.
- Candidates are advised to note down this number and keep it safe.
- Download the filled application form and take its hard copy.
- Pate your photographs on the application form.
- Attach the required documents along with the application form.
- Send all the documents to the official address of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Note – For more information of Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment notification please visit Official Website.
You can also search here Government Jobs.
Dear friends all the information which you have read above in this section are collected by our website team. If you have queries and suggestion related to Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) application form you can comment in the comment box.
Public Service Commission’s Recruitment in India
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment
Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) Recruitment
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment
Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC) Recruitment
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Meghalaya PSC) Recruitment
Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) Recruitment
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment
Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) Recruitment
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|