Maharashtra Public Service Commission has been announced a job notification as MPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligibleapplicants for the Post of Assistant Commissioner. Candidates can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is www.mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in before 15-12-2016. Before apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission jobs, appliers should read this web page till the end.
If you were looking jobs in Maharashtra Public Service Commission then it is very big & well opportunity for you. Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to recruit eligible job contenders on various positions. Good news for all applicants who are eyeing to obtain job in Maharashtra Public Service Commission because we are going to bestow you the complete news of application process. Dear appliers have to apply online if they candidates want to receive job in Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Maharashtra PSC always provides lots of opportunities for job searchers to make their future in this reputed association. Large numbers of appliers can apply for MPSC Recruitment.
Read Also ->>>
www.mpsc.gov.in Online Application Form
More details about MPSC Recruitment like education qualification, vacancy details, salary, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Details of Vacancies:
Assistant Commissioner: 07 Vacancies
Applicants must have pass Degree in Arts, Science, Law, Commerce, Medicine, or Engineering of recognized university or an equivalent qualification and thereafter have administrative, executive or supervisory experience in a responsible capacity for not less than five years in Government, Semi - Government or any big industrial or commercial concern.
- For Open category Candidates: Maximum age 40 Years
- For Reserved category Candidates: Maximum age 45 Years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-.
- For Reserved Categories: Rs. 523/-
- For Unreserved Categories: Rs. 323/-
- Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode only.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance written exam/ interview after screening of application.
Last date to apply online: 15-12-2016
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is –>> mpsc.gov.in
- Go to “Direct Recruitment” section and press on “Advertisements” link.
- Follow “53-2016 - Assistant Commissioner, Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation, Municipal Seperior Service” & read complete details carefully.
- Press on “Online Application” link available on the top of page.
- Press on “New User Registration’ link for registering and fill all details in it.
- Press on “Create User” button.
- Again log in by entering your id name and password as given at time of registration.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature along with the attested copies of your documents.
- Press on submit button.
- Take a printout for future use.
Direct Link to Download ->> Official Advertisement
Direct Link to Fill ->> Online Application Form
Direct Link to Visit ->> Official Website
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has unfolded an employment advertisement as “MPSC Recruitment”. Maharashtra PSC invites the applications from the eligible job grabbers for filling up various Posts.
Dear job grabbers if you are interested in MPSC Recruitment advertisement then you can fill up error free application forms. If you were looking jobs in MPSC then it is very big & well chance for you. Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to recruit eligible & hard worker job contenders on various positions.
All contenders, who want to make their career in MPSC they must fill the application forms in online manner via server of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in on or before last date.
Read official advertisement that is available in official link.
Applying applicant’s age must be not below 18 years & relaxable will be for reserved candidates as per organization norms.
Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in written exam & personal interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of MPSC.
Selected candidates for this post will get handsome pay scale per month from recruiting organization.
How to Apply:
- At first, Applicants need to visit the Official Website of the MPSC that is - www.mpsc.gov.in
- Go on the “Online Application” link that is visible right upper side on the home page.
- Under status, open the suitable link.
- Read complete notification carefully.
- Press on the “New User Registration” link that is available left upper corner.
- Fill up the online application form with required info.
- Go on the submit button & submit it.
- Take a print out for future use.
For more info visit ->> Official Link.
MPSC RecruitmentWelcome job seekers, this web page is going to give you the information of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). Candidates should read these types of notifications carefully because these jobs can change your life if you have any extraordinary talent.
As usual Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) this year will soon publish the recruitment notice for talented candidates in various posts. Candidates those who are eligible and interested in doing job in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) must fill the application form for the desired post.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) always creates good opportunity for government job hunters. Maharashtra Government accomplish major duties with the association of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). Candidates have to clear tough examination before getting job in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Here in this web page we are going to give you the information of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) recruitment.
MPSC Recruitment Advertisement Application Form Overview:Eligibility conditions: Candidates those who wish to make their future bright in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) should check the eligibility conditions before filling application form for any post. Eligibility condition for every post of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is different so candidates are advised to keep logging in our website for details of eligibility conditions.
Way to apply in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC):
- You have to open the computer and connect it to the internet.
- Start the internet browser and open the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) which is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Then search for the link “online application form” and open it.
- Then the application form will be on your computer screen.
- Fill the details correctly in the application form.
- Then recheck the filled details and submit that.
- Then you will get the application form number.
- Candidates are advised to note down this number and keep it safe.
- Download the filled application form and take its hard copy.
- Pate your photographs on the application form.
- Attach the required documents along with the application form.
- Send all the documents to the official address of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
- Send the document before the deadline publish by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
For more information you can also visit Maharashtra Public Service Commission - official website
More jobs in Maharashtra – Find Here
More government jobs in India – Find Here
Dear friends all the information which you have read above in this section are collected by our website team. If you have queries and suggestion related to Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) application form you can comment in the comment box.
Public Service Commission’s Recruitment in India
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment
Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) Recruitment
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment
Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC) Recruitment
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Meghalaya PSC) Recruitment
Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) Recruitment
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment
Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) Recruitment
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|