ONGC Admit CardThe Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Ltd. had uploaded a notification regarding the recruitment for various posts which are vacant
in this organization. This notification was released to recruit candidates for Technical Assistant, Assistant Technician, Junior Fireman and Assistant Grade- III. Now Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Ltd. is going to organize written examination to recruit candidates for the same. There are lots of vacancies available in various posts but candidates have to prepare in the best way so that they clear the written examination because this examination is not so tough to clear.
Selected candidates will be appointed in Delhi and Dehradun plants of The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Ltd.now application form filling procedure has been over, candidates are looking to get the admit card of ONGC Examination. The complete detail of ONGC Admit Cards will be available in this page.
ONGC Examination Admit Card Information
Those candidates who have applied for The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Ltd.recruitment examination for a post now they have to download the admit card from the official website of ONGC. This recruitment examination will be conducted in upcoming days. Admit cards are available now on the official website. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Ltd.uploads the admit cards of only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions as per the rules. Those candidates whose admit card are not available on the website they have to contact The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Ltd.
Candidates should know that ONGC Admit card contains the detail of examination center, examination timings, seat information, your personal details and many other details related to recruitment procedure. So you are advised to download this vital document, enter into the examination hall, get success in recruitment examination and clear further recruitment process and get place either in Delhi or Dehradun as per the post. Read the next section in which ONGC Admit Card downloading procedure is given.
Procedure to download ONGC Admit Card Download
- Go to the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Ltd. which is www.ongcindia.com
- Then find the link ‘Recruitment’ in the home page of ONGC official website.
- Go into that link.
- After that find the link related to the ‘ONGC Recruitment Examination Admit Cards’.
- Then select the post for which you are going to appear in ONGC Examination.
- Now you have to fill the details whichever are required i.e. your registration ID of ONGC Exam and date of birth etc.
- Fill all the details as you have provided in the application form of ONGC recruitment form.
- Then your admit card will be on the screen.
- Save and take the hard copy of your admit card from the printer.
Full Info: Tips to Download an Admit Card Online or Check By Video:-
- Keep your admit card safe otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in the ONGC Exam.
- Candidates are also advised to bring their any ID proof (original) in ONGC Exam.
Note: You can also visit Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) official website for more information of this recruitment examination – Official Link
See written examination tips and tricks: see now
Career Management Tips & Tricks – see now
Dear candidates if you have any queries and suggestion regarding Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Examination result/ admit card/ question paper/ posts detail pattern and syllabus let us know by leaving your comment in the comment box.
ONGC Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|