PPSC Admit CardGood news for those candidates who have filled the application form of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment
Examination is that admit cards will be going to release soon on its official website. PPSC is going to conduct this examination for the various posts such as System Analyst, Programmer, Data Base Administrator, Network Engineer, Senior Assistant, Accountant and Senior Scale Stenographer in various departments of Punjab.
Huge number of application forms had been counted, now PPSC is going to publish the admit cards for the recruitment examination for the various posts. Candidates have download the admit card from the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
Candidates had already filled the application forms for PPSC recruitment examination. Now candidates are waiting for the admit cards. Candidates those who will not bring the admit card in the examination, struck off from the examination hall. It has been seen in previous years’ that PPSC upload the admit cards few days before the examination day.
Information of PPSC recruitment examination admit card
It is necessary to keep the admit card of PPSC Recruitment Examination without it you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Admit cards of PPSC recruitment examination will be available on the official website.
Steps to download PPSC Recruitment Examination Admit Card
- Open the computer and connect it to the internet.
- Start the internet browser.
- Go to the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) which is www.ppsc.gov.in
- Then find the link ‘recruitment’ in the home page of PPSC official website.
- Go into that link.
- After then find the link related to the ‘admit cards of PPSC Recruitment Examination’.
- Now you have to fill the details whichever are demanded to check your identity on the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) i.e. your registration ID and date of birth etc.
- Fill all the details as you have provided in the application form of PPSC Recruitment Examination recruitment form.
- Then your admit card will be on the screen.
- Save and take the hard copy of your admit card from the printer.
- Keep your admit card safe otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in the PPSC Recruitment Examination.
- Do not forget to bring your admit card of PPSC Recruitment Examination at the examination venue.
- Candidates are also advised to bring their any ID proof (original) in PPSC Recruitment Examination.
Note: For more information you can also visit Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) – Official Link
Dear candidates if you have any queries and suggestion regarding Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment Examination result/ admit card/ question paper/ post detail pattern and syllabus you can comment on comment box. Our experts will try to response to your queries as soon as possible.
Career Preparation Tips
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -