Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published a notification about TNPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible applicantsfor the post of Social Case Work Expert. Applicants can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in before the last date that is 02-02-2017. Before apply for TNPSC Jobs, candidates should read this web page carefully.
The TNPSC is a department of the govt. of Tamil Nadu which is responsive for governing recruitment of personnel in the state's public service. TNPSC is the heir of the MSC, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in nineteen twenty nine and was the first Provincial PSC in India. TAPSC adopted its present name in nineteen seventy. It operates under Articles three hundred fifteen to three hundred twenty three of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
tnpsc.gov.in Online Application Form
More details of the given recruitment advertisement like as qualification, age limit, Salary structure, important dates & others are published below on this webpage for all applicants of this site…
Social Case Work Expert
Candidates must have pass Post Graduate Degree in social work or social service or social science or Criminology or Sociology or Andragogy (Adult Education) or Degree in social work or social service or social science or criminology or sociology or any other Degree with Diploma in social work or social service or social science or criminology or sociology.
Minimum Age (Should have completed)
Social Case Work Expert
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes
No Maximum Age Limit
“Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]
40 Years (Should not have completed)
Rs. 9,300 - 34800/- + Grade Pay 4,300/-.
- Registration Fee: Rs.50/-(For One Time Registration).
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment
- No fee for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes/ Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities.
Mode of Payment:
Job seekers are required to pay fee via Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card or it can be paid by offline at SBI/ at Indian Bank.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in two stages i.e. Written Examination and an Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
- Examination will be held in Chennai centre only.
- Job seekers will be required to appear for the Written Examination/ Certificate Verification/ Oral Test at their own expenses.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-02-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 04-02-2017
- Exam Date for Paper I & II: 21-05-2017
How to Apply:
- All applicants visit official website of organization which is – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Press on “Notification” section on the home page.
- Select “SOCIAL CASE WORK EXPERT IN TAMILNADU JAIL SUBORDINATE SERVICE” link.
- Read all details carefully.
- Press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill online application form with all details.
- Upload your passport size photo & signature.
- Press on “submit” button.
- Take a printout for future use.
Direct Link to Download->> Official Notification
Direct Link to Fill->> Online Application Form
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website
More Jobs Option:
TNPSC RecruitmentHello dear friends welcome again on our web portal in this web page going to give you the information of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) recruitment.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will publish the recruitment news very soon. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts every year recruitment examination to select candidates for various posts which are available in this organization.
Candidates in huge number apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). Every year Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) receives many recruitment forms. Those who get job in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) get good salary along with other nice facilities.
Here in this web page we are going to give you some more information related to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) such as its functioning, eligibility conditions, method of selection etc.
TNPSC Recruitment Application Form Notification Details:Functions of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC): Tamil NaduPradesh Public Service Commission (TNPSC) also advice Madhya Pradesh government in various issues such as:
It advices the Tamil Nadu government to when will promotions of various government officers take place.
- It also advise state government regarding disciplinary actions in various issues.
- Direct recruitment of candidates for various posts in Tamil Nadu Pradesh Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
- Many recruitment examination in government departments are conducted by Tamil Nadu Pradesh Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
- Keep the records of salary structure of government officers.
Selection Process: Selection inTamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is not easy candidates have to clear the following examinations before getting in.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
In preliminary examination questions of general awareness and general knowledge are asked. Candidates can select any one subject from the 8 subjects according to their interest. All the questions of main examination will be based on that selected subject. Those who clear main examination will have to face personal interview. After getting success in personal interview candidates will be ready to join Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
Tips and tricks for written examination available here
Tips and tricks for personal interview available here
Procedure to apply in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC):
- First of all candidates have to check whether they are eligible or not for the desired post of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
- Those who found themselves eligible should ready to apply.
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) which is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Download the application form of the desired post.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Take out the print of the filled application form.
- Paste you photographs and provide the signature on all the required space.
- Attach all the required documents (as per the post) along with the application form.
- Send it to the official address of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
- Keep some Xerox copies of filled application form with you.
Note: For more information of TNPSC recruitment candidates can also visit Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) - official website
Find more govt. jobs - search here
More jobs in Tamil Nadu state- search here
Dear job seekers if you have any queries and doubts related to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) examination admit cards / result / syllabus / answer keys etc. you can comment in comment box.
Public Service Commission’s Recruitment in India
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment
Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) Recruitment
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment
Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC) Recruitment
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Meghalaya PSC) Recruitment
Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) Recruitment
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment
Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) Recruitment
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|