Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has been published a job notice as UPPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligibleapplicants for the posts of Animal Husbandry Department UP, Printing and Stationary Department (UP), Training Division, State Planning Institute and Director of Sports (UP). Candidates can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in before the last date that is 31-01-2017. Before apply for UPPSC Jobs, candidates should read this web page carefully till the end.
www.uppsc.up.nic.in Application Form
Applicants may check more details about UPPSC Recruitment like as application form fee, vacancy details, salary details, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Details of Vacancies:
Animal Husbandry Department UP
Veterinary Medical Officer
Printing and Stationary Department (UP)
Deputy Director (Printing)
State Planning Institute
Director of Sports (UP)
Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H)/ Post Graduate Degree/ Degree/ BE/ B.TECH Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records.
- For Deputy Director (Printing): minimum age 21 years & maximum age 45 years
- For other positions: minimum age: 21 years and maximum age: 40 years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-/Rs. 6600/-.
- For Unreserved Categories: Rs. 105/- (Rs. 80/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee).
- For SC/ ST Candidate: Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee).
- For Handicapped candidates: Rs. 25/- (Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee).
- No application fee for Dependents of the Freedom Fighters, Ex-Serviceman & Women Candidate.
- Job seekers need to pay application fee through Net Banking/ Card Payment/ Other payment modes.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Last date to apply online: 31-01-2017
- Last Date for the Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank: 27-01-2017
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization that is ->> uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go to “Important Alerts” section and press on “Click here to Apply Online” link on the home page.
- Press on “View Advertisement” link.
- Read all details carefully.
- Press on “Apply” link.
- Fill online application form with all details.
- Upload scanned photocopies of all documents.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Direct Link to Download->> Official Advertisement
Direct Link to Fill->> Online Application Form
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website
More Jobs Option ->>
UPPSC RecruitmentAs we know Uttar Pradesh is one the major states of India. State government of Uttar Pradesh has to face many difficulties in these states related to government issues. So Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has to work very hard to give right suggestion to the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) every year conducts recruitment examination to recruit talented and hardworking candidates in various government departments. Candidates in huge number apply to get job in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Check Out Given Below Materials:-
- UPPSC PCS Pre Exam Result
- UPPSC Admit Card
- UPPSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card
- UPPSC RO/ ARO Mains Exam Syllabus
- UPPSC Calendar
- UPPSC Revenue Inspector Result
- UPPSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card
- UPPSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus
- UPPSC Lower Subordinate Mains Exam Syllabus
- Exam UPPSC Review Officer Admit Card
As Uttar Pradesh is very big state so there is very high competition for getting place in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). This is a great opportunity for those candidates who have the official proof of residing in Uttar Pradesh. Here in this page we will give you the more information related to Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) recruitment.
UPPSC Recruitment & Application Form Details
Functions of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC):
- When will promotions of various government officers take place?
- It also advised state government regarding disciplinary actions.
- Direct recruitment
- Many recruitments examination in government departments are conducted by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
- Keep the records of salary structure of government officers.
Process to Apply in UPPSC
- You have to open the computer and connect it to the internet.
- Start the internet browser and open the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
- Then search for the link “recruitment” in the home page of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) official website which is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Then search for the posts recruitment in which you wish to get job.
- Fill the details correctly in the application form.
- Then recheck the filled details and submit that.
- Then you will get the application form number.
- Candidates are advised to note down this number and keep it safe.
- Download the filled application form and take its hard copy.
- Pate your photographs on the application form.
- Attach the required documents along with the application form.
- Send all the documents to the official address of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
- Send the document before the deadline publish by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Direct link to visit - Official Notification & Apply Online Page
Note:- You can also visit UPPSC - Official Website
Dear friends all the information which you have read above in this section are collected by our website team. If you have queries and suggestion related to Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) application form you can comment in the comment box.
Public Service Commission’s Recruitment in India
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment
Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) Recruitment
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment
Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC) Recruitment
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Meghalaya PSC) Recruitment
Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) Recruitment
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment
Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) Recruitment
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|