DSSSB Admit CardAre you wants to download or get DSSSB admit card? Then you are on right portal right web page from
where you can download DSSSB tier 1 exam admit card or hall ticket. Few days ago Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) invited application forms for the post of Assistant Malaria Inspector & Assistant Public Health Inspector. Now DSSSB tier 1 exam is going to conducts in upcoming days. On large scale candidates will appear in DSSSB tier 1 exam from different-different places.
Admit card will be must for each candidate who will participate in DSSSB tier 1 exam. Without an admit card nobody can’t appear or write in examination. Before write in exam your admit card will check on the gate of examination room by examiner.
Like as every time, DSSSB exam admit card will publish on internet means online. Only selected candidates can download admit card whose number is comes in the list. Candidates can download admit card online by Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) official website delhi.gov.in.
How you can download DSSSB exam admit card, its all procedure is given under. Candidates can download DSSSB tier 1 exam admit card just followed below given instructions -
Easy steps to download DSSSB exam admit card:
- First of all go on a computer.
- Then start your computer and connect to it from internet.
- Open the official website of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) which is “delhi.gov.in”
- Then search a appropriate web link which is related from DSSSB exam admit card.
- Go on that link and enter some requisite details like Registration No/ Date of Birth/ Roll Number Verification code etc and press the “Ok/ Submit” button in the end.
- Finally take a hard copy print out of your admit card from printer.
Tips to Download an Admit Card Online Read by Video:-
Note – Candidates can also download DSSSB tier 1 exam admit card through given – official link
DSSSB Tier-1 Exam pattern:
- DSSSB tier 1 exam will be multiple choice questions. Each question have 04 suggested answer, applicants must attempt only one right answer.
- DSSSB Question paper will be from General Aptitude including General knowledge in English.
- The paper will be in two languages Hindi and English.
- The paper will be of 200 marks consisting from 200 questions.
- DSSSB Tier-1 syllabus: General Awareness / General Intelligence/Reasoning ability / Arithmetical & Numerical Ability/ Test of Hindi Language /Comprehension/Test of English Language & Comprehension.
- Each Part of question paper will consist of 40 marks.
- The time of exam paper will be 02 hours.
- There will be negative marking - 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -