LIC India Recruitment 2017
LIC India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the gigantic insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of Rs1, 560,482 crore (US$230 billion). As of two thousand thirteen it had total life fund of Rs.1433103.14 crore with total value of policies sold of 367.82 lakh that year. LIC of India was founded in two thousand fifty six when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Over two thousand forty five insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state owned Life Insurance Corporation.
www.licindia.in Application Form
Contenders must possess 10th/ 12th equivalent qualification with good marks from a recognized board or university.
Insurance Advisor: Rs. 4860 – 20200 + grade pay Rs. 1800/- or Rs. 9000/-
Advisor - 260
LIC India Recruitment
A Latest Notification about LIC Recruitment has been asserted by Life Insurance Corporation. Aspirants who are willing to apply for LIC Recruitment can apply before last date.
Job hunters who are appropriate and want to acquire job in government sector they should apply for given opportunity.
Association is going to enlist the fervent and endowed job seekers for filling up post of various. Whole info such as post name, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc. are well furnished below.
Essential Education: Entrants must hold Graduate or Post Graduation Degree in related discipline from standard university or Institute with good academic record.
Age Limitations: Lower Age Limit should be 18 years.
Salary Structure: Candidates will be allowed to receive a consolidated amount of wage package as per norms and rules of Life Insurance Corporation.
Appointment mode: Appointed aspirants will be called for performing in written test or interview.
- Contestants need to go through official site that is www.maharojgar.gov.in to apply online for LIC vacancies.
- Now move on to ‘Current Job’ segment furnished at upper side of home page.
- Choose link for ‘Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal’.
- Move on to ‘government section’ and choose suitable link relevant to post applied for.
- Press “Login to View & Apply Eligible Vacancies” link and enter your valid email address & password.
- If you are fresh user, press “New Registration” link and enter the Aadhaar card Number.
- Now form will be showed on your computer screen.
- Fill essential details and fill online form carefully.
- Upload documents such as pass port size photo and signature if necessary.
- At last move on to submit tab and take hard copy of application form for future use.
Date to Remember:
Check from official link
Note ->> Job Searchers have to visit Official Link to check LIC Recruitment.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -