MDU Rohtak Admit CardMaharshi Dayanand University (MDU) examination cell has described an advertisement to get their Admit Card / Hall Tickets
for upcoming exams. MDU university are normally held the exam of under graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) in the month of December and May respectively through semester system. Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak provide many courses for graduate and post graduate degree such as B.A, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, BCA, B.Ed, M.A, B.E, M.Tech, MBA, B.Lib, MSW, BJMC, MJMC, M.Ed, BPE, MPE, M.E, M.Tech, B.Arch, TDC, B.Tech, MSc, M.Phil, Ph.D, MCS, BCS, LLB, LL.M, BEM, MBM, M.Com, MCA, B.Pharmacy, DDE, DCA, PGDCA, M.Arch, MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, B.Nursing, M.Nursing, BHMS, BAMS etc
This university announced news for those students who are waiting for their exams. All of the students need a hall ticket to enter in the exam hall .By this link student can able to download the Admit Card through the Official website MDU Rohtak. University provide their admit card always at a fixed time. University gives it before 15 days only from the exam date.
(i). Admit Card Availability: Before 15 days from exam
(ii). Exam dates: December/January, April/ May (Tentative)
How to Download Maharshi Dayanand University Hall Ticket:Dear students of Maharshi Dayanand University here you are going to get entire instructions before visit the site for the download of hall ticket:-
- Firstly get connect to the web.
- Open any web browser.
- Now go to the official website of MDU Rohtak that is www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- Find the link on home page as Examinations and open it,
- Fill the enrollment no. and colleges name with code.
- Than first save it in PDF file format then keep a hard copy of Admit Card.
- Keep it safely till the end of the examination.
Full Info: Tips to Download an Admit Card Online or Check By Video:-
NOTE:- If you have any query or doubt related to this notification you can visit to the - Official Website
Dear candidates! If you have any query about this Notification you can ask to us on our web portal that is Ewebalert.in. You can also join us on Facebook.
Points to Remember:
- Do not misplace the Admit Card
- keep your Admit Card till the entry in examination hall otherwise you will not be allowed to give the examination
- The Admit Card gives your presence in the examination
- Do not destroy the Admit Card through the whole process of admission.
- The short listed students would need to show the Hall Ticket during Counselling
- For any misprint on the admit card, the student should inform the University authorities.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -