SSC Stenographer Grade C/D Admit CardStaff Selection Commission is going to organize a test for several posts of stenographer grade” C” and “D”. To enter in the examination hall, candidates must having an admit card it is necessary for all the candidates. Admit card will be published on website as soon as possible please check online time to time.
Candidate exam paper is based on MCQ (Multiple Choice Question). Question paper will be from general aptitude and including general knowledge in English. Exam will be set in English or Hindi. If job grabbers are self motivated for given job then download the SSC form and prove your eligibility. After that you are ready to prepare your exam.
Download Stenographer Grade C/D Exam Call Letter Online Info:Candidates can download exam letter by online also. This page will be helpful for every candidate and you can take advantages of opportunity by staff selection commission by qualify the exam.
Selection Process: These are the following steps to get the job.
- Written Test
- Personality/skills Test
- Written Exam Preparation Tips
- Interview Preparation Tips
SSC Stenographer Grade C/D Written Exam Pattern:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Question paper will be from general aptitude including general knowledge in English.
- Exams will be set in English or Hindi.
- Exam will be of 200 marks with 200 questions.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- Time period of exam will be 2 hours.
- If you will give wrong answer, negative marking is applicable on every wrong answer. i.e. 0.5 marks deduct on every wrong answer.
Importance of Admit Card: Admit card is must for each and every candidate. If any candidate found without admit card they are not allow to sit in the examination hall. So please bring your admit card on examination day.
Steps to Download SSC Stenographer Grade C/D Hall Ticket Online:
- First log on to official website ssc.nic.in
- After that there is a option “Latest News/Events” select the option.
- When you select the given option, you will find the link of “Admit Card” select the option and download it.
- Select your post name according to your grade.
- Then enter your details. i.e. Registration no., date of birth.
- Press enter on submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Take print out of admit card and keep it safe till the exam.
Full Info: Tips to Download an Admit Card Online or Check By Video:-
Announcement of call letter: As soon as possible.
Career Management Tips & Tricks – see now
Written exam preparation - Tips
Note: Dear candidate if you want more information about SSC stenographer admit card log on to official website - ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Preparation Material
Other SSC Exam Updates
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -