WEBCSC Admit CardA latest news we are released through this page which is about West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission
(WEBCSC) admit card. Yes it is right, WEBCSC admit card is going to dispatch online. Few days ago WEBCSC released a notification for the recruitment of clerk and lecturer posts. Large numbers of candidates applied for these posts. As you know each organization wants to take talented candidates for the growth of company. Now WEBCSC is going to conducts exam for the selection of talented and right candidates.
Large numbers of candidates will appear in WEBCSC exam from various places. We are reminding you, an admit card will be must for each candidates before appear in exam. Your admit card will check examiner before entering the examination room. If you will not have an admit card the examiner will not allowed you write in exam paper.
As usually other organization exams admit card, WEBCSC exam admit card will also dispatch online at the company online official website i.e. www.webcsc.org. All candidates are not selected so only selected eligible candidates admit card will dispatch online.
How you can download WEBCSC admit card, its all process or procedure is given under. Candidates can download WEBCSC admit card just followed below given instructions -
Easy steps to download WEBCSC admit card:
- First f all candidates will go on a computer.
- Then connect your computer from any company net.
- After that log on to “www.webcsc.org”
- Then search a suitable link which is related from WEBCSC admit card.
- Go on that link and enter some requisite details like Registration No/ Date of Birth/ Roll Number Verification code etc and press the “Ok/ Submit” button in the end.
- Finally take a hard copy print out of your admit card from printer.
Tips to Download an Admit Card Online Read by Video:-
Note – Candidates can also download the WEBCSC admit card through given – official link
“All the best”
WEBCSC Exam Paper Pattern/ Schedule
- There are in WEBCSC exam, will be 150 Multiple choice questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark for each right answer.
- In this exam will be five parts, each part will consist 30 questions from following subjects - General English, Logical Reasoning & Aptitude, Basic Arithmetic, General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge(MS Office, Net-surfing &Web-page handling)
- The paper schedule will be 02 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer.
In paper second will be 50 multiple choice questions (MCQ) of 100 marks from following subjects - General Banking Paper for Post Staff Officer, District Education Instructor, Lady Cooperative Instructor, Fundamentals of Accountancy paper for Lecturer, Accountant, Officer Grade-IIB, Manager- cum- Accountant, Manager.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|