Download DSSSB Tier 1 Exam Admit CardDelhi Subordinate Selection Board has going to conduct a written exam in upcoming days very soon. All the candidates need to
download DSSSB Tier 1 Exam Admit Card from the official website. All the candidates need to read daily updates from the home page of the official website. You can get more details and information through expert’s tips or views. It is easy process to download the DSSSB Tier 1 Exam Admit Card follows the simple steps which are given below the page.
According to following steps you can easily download the admit card. And you can also download from the official website of DSSSB. First of all the candidates need to go online through the official website. After that home page will be open there you can see lots of updates. Select a suitable link to download the DSSSB Admit Card.
Dear candidates, admit card is first priority to enter in the examination hall. Without admit card nobody will not be allowed for exam. First of all the candidates need to download DSSSB Tier 1 Exam Admit Card from the official website of DSSSB. Admit card should be proper means all the candidates’ identities should be matched during verification time. If anybody found guilty these types of candidates will not be allowed for exam and suspended by management team. Mobile and cell phones are strictly not allowed in the examination campus. So keep your cell phones outside the class room when you are entering.
Basic Details DSSSB Tier 1 Exam Admit Card
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Type of the announcement
DSSSB Admit Card
|will publish soon|
Easy Steps to download the DSSSB Tier 1 Exam Admit Card
- First of all the candidates need to go online through internet connection.
- Then candidates can download the call letter through the official website that is www.delhi.gov.in
- After visiting the site, choose the link “Admit Card for Head Constable (43/13) and Forest Guard (68/14)” which is appearing on the Home page.
- Now press on the “Generate/Print Admit Card” link.
- Enter the required details such as Application Number and DOB.
- After that press on the Submit button
- When your admit card will display on the screen, save it or take the print out of it for future use.
For more queries you can contact us on our website ewebalert blog and you can comment also on the given page in a comment box. We will answer you very soon as possible.
Tips to download an admit card online - see now
Note: For more details and information you can go on official link.
Career Preparation Tips
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|