ITBP ASI Steno Admit CardIndo Tibetan Border Force has going to conduct written exam for Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) very
soon which will be held in upcoming days. PST and PET qualified candidates can apply direct for ASI recruitment. Selection process will be done on the bases of document verification, physical standard test, written test, practical test and viva.
Admit card is must for each and every student without admit card nobody will not be allowed for exam. So first of all the candidates need to download the admit card after that they can enter in the examination hall. Admit card should be in proper manner means all the candidates identities should be matched during the verification time. If anybody found guilty during the exams, these types of candidates will not be allowed for exams. Mobile and cell phones are strictly not allowed in the examination centre. So keep your cell phones outside the class room when you are entering for exams.
To download the ITBP ASI Steno Admit Card follows the simple steps which are given below. Apply these steps according to given pattern then you can easily download the admit card.
Admit card will be posted on the official website for eligible candidates only. They can download the admit card and get more information from the home page of the official website.
Selection Procedure: Selection for above describe post will be based on Document Verification, Physical Standard Test, Written Test, Practical Test & Viva Voce.
Written Test Pattern:
- Written Test will be Objective Type.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions, consists of Total 100 Marks.
- Total Time Duration of exam is 3 Hours
- Candidates will have to face Skill Test for Final Selection.
Easy Steps to Download ITBP ASI Steno Admit Card:
- First of all the candidates need to go online through the internet connection.
- Then all the candidates need to go through the official website of ITBP itbpolice.nic.in
- After that home page will be open.
- Choose the appropriate link named “ITBP ASI Admit Card”appeared at the home page.
- Enter your Registration No. which is provided at the time of registration.
- Select Submit button and download it properly.
- Now your admit card will be appear on the desktop screen.
- Take print out copy from the printer for future use.
Full Info: Tips to Download an Admit Card Online or Check By Video:-
For more queries you can contact us our website ewebalert blog and you can leave your comment also. We will answer you very soon as possible.
Career Management Tips & Tricks – see now
Written exam preparation - Tips
Note: For more details and information you can go on official website.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|