MGNREGA Recruitment 2017
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Programme Officer and Date Entry Operator before 04-03-2017.
Skilled and passionate candidates need to follow the method of apply offline by visiting the official website of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. Before apply for MGNREGA recruitment, you are advised to check skills then proceed further.
For more info about MGNREGA Recruitment like as age limit, selection process, how to apply, post wise salary details, postal address, post wise required education qualification, important dates, application form fee, etc candidates need to read given below all information very carefully.
www.nrega.nic.in Application Form
No. of Posts
Rs. 23086/- per month
First Class Degree in MBA/B.E./Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Physics
Date Entry Operator
Rs. 13776/- per month
12th and 10th class passed from recognized board.
Selection Process ->> Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in computer practical test.
Important Date ->>
Last date to apply ->> 04-03-2017
How to Apply ->> Interested applicants who are going to apply for MGNREGA Recruitment they need to download application form through official website of organization that is dhamtari.gov.in & send it along with all the certificate at given below postal address before the last date that is 04-03-2017.
Postal Address ->>
“Office of Chief Executive Officer,
MGNREGA Foream, District Panchayat-Dhamtari
Direct Link to Download ->> Advertisement & Application Form
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website 1
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website 2
More Jobs Option ->>
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is going to publish a notice as NREGA Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the posts of Rojgar Sevak, Accountant and Assistant. Applicants can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act that is nrega.nic.in before last date. Before apply for MGNREGA Jobs, candidates can read complete details of this page carefully.
More information regarding to NREGA Recruitment like no. of vacancies, education qualification, pay band, selection mode, how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
nrega.nic.in Online Application Form
Details of Vacancies:
- Panchayat Rojgar Sewak: 4594 Vacancies
- Lekhapal (Accountant): 142 Vacancies
- Panchayat Techical Assistant: 87 Vacancies
- Total: 4823 Vacancies
- For Panchayat Rojgar Sewak: 12th Standard with 3 months certification in Computer.
- For Lekhapal (Accountant): Degree in Commerce with good academic records.
- For Panchayat Techical Assistant: B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture, Forestry and Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 37 years
Selected job seekers will get impressive amount of salary which will be offered by organization.
Selection of the job seekers will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test/ Personal Interview.
Last date to apply online: March 2017
How to Apply:
- All applicants visit official website of organization which is – nrega.nic.in
- Go to “Site Index” section and press on “Recruitment/Results” link
- Select suitable link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill application form with required details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out for future use.
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website
NREGA RecruitmentMahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act has recently announced NREGA Recruitment in this recruitment lots of vacancies are available.
All the candidates need to read information or details carefully before filling up the application form. With the help of this page you can easily fill up the application form properly. Follow these simple steps which are given below the page.
Educational Qualification: All the candidates should have qualification Graduate and Post Graduate.
Selection Process: Written test/ interview.
How to Apply:
- First of all the candidates need to be online through the internet connection.
- After that candidates need to go through official website www.nrega.nic.in
- Now you need to put a suitable link of official website on the internet.
- Then home page will be open there you can see lots of updates.
- Select your link of NREGA Recruitment and click on it properly.
- After that it will be downloaded fill your form properly and send it on official address.
- Take a hard copy from the printer for future use.
Date to Remember: Declare Soon
Note: For more information you can go on official website.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -