KVG Bank Recruitment
Online applications are invited for the Recruitment of Officer Scale-I, II, III / Office Assistant (Multipurpose) by Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank. Appropriate educated and brilliant job appliers are suggested to apply online only.
KVG requires such job grabbers who were presented at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in CWE III and declared Qualified clearly. This chance is available after sending Online Application forms.
RRB CWE III Qualified and deserving applicants must apply Online from initial date to ending date to apply for KVG Bank Recruitment by visiting site of this bank. A direct link is also given below for all aspirants.
More sufficient and clear information for Officer Scale/Assistant Various Posts recruitment notice is advertised below for the candidates. If you want to take all the updates, you should visit this portal again and again.
Dear aspirants keep connecting with us and read below details deeply.
Number of vacancies: Various
Educational Requirements: Aspirants should have Kannada as one of the subjects in 10th/12th class or PUC or Graduate degree in any stream form a recognized University.
Age limitation: Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates. Age must be between 18 years and 28 years.
Criteria of Selection: Selection of the applicants will be based on performance in RRB s- Common Written Examination (CWE-III) in September & October conducted by and Personal Interview.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Important Dates to remind:
Opening date for online submission of Application: Declare Soon
Ending date for submission of form: Declare Soon
How to Apply: Hey guys you need to follow the below steps to fill online application correctly:
- Wiling and educated aspirants need to visit the official website of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank that is www.kvgbank.com
- After visiting the site, you have to press on “Careers”
- Candidates must have their valid email id for sending you further details.
- Fill the application form in the correct manner.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Then submit the form and take the print out of the Challan form.
- Make the payment of fee on the next working day after registration.
- Fill the remaining form and submit the form.
- Take the print out of the filled form.
Reminder: Dear candidates if you want to get more highlights for the above posts then read the Official Notification then you can apply online easily.
Career Preparation Tips
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|