Application forms are inviting by Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank (NJGB) regarding recruitment for the post of various. If you interested in NJGB Recruitment then submit your error free application forms.
Are you searching jobs in NJGB? If yes then good news for you because NJGB disclosed a new notification regarding recruitment. Through this recruitment notification candidates can set their career in Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank (NJGB) very easily. Through this recruitment notification various vacant posts should be filled on that only eligible and talented candidates will be placed.
To obtain further relevant information about Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank (NJGB)Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Salary, How to apply etc. you are required to go through the below section which is well customized by the team members of www.ewebalert.in.
Details of Educational qualification:
- Appliers must have Graduation Degree from recognized University may clutch this job opportunity.
- Appliers must have qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October and also should have scored the suitable marks set by the organization.
- Candidates who possess proficiency in any of the local languages of state for which they applied for scale I.
Details of Application Fee: Competitors who wish to apply for NJGB Jobs opportunities need to remit an Application Fee for General & OBC Category have to submit Rs. 100. And SC/ST/PWD are required to deposit Rs. 20/-
Mode of Payment: candidates are required to pay the Fees in any branch of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank through challan.
- Officer Scale- I: Rs. 19400/- to Rs.28100/-
- Officer Scale- II: Rs. 14500/- to Rs.25700/-
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 7200/- to Rs.19300/-
Selection Way: Appliers will be appointed on the basis of their performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October and Personal Interview. Final selection will be done through Merit list which is going to be prepared by the organization based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview.
Written exam preparation tips – read now
Interview preparation tips – read now
How you can apply:
- Candidates may apply through the official site which is www.njgb.in.
- On the home page search for Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank (NJGB) Recruitment
- Select the proper link of various posts
- Press on to apply online
- Fill the online application form very carefully with all related details
- After filling the form submit the form as per advice and instruction
- Take a print of application for future use.
- Beginning date of on-line Registration: Declare Soon
- Closing date for on-line registration: Declare Soon
- Final date for submission of fee: Declare Soon
Note: For any other information of NJGB Recruitment please visit official advertisement.
Career Preparation Tips
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -