Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment
Application form is invited by Collector Office, Gadag Chhattisgarh to fill up various Vacancies. Job seekers are expressed to apply online for this chance to place yourself in this organization.
Announcement for Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment is circulated for all Fresher’s applicants for Village Accountant posts. Appliers are advised to fill and submit online Application form for this recruitment. Selection will be based on merit.
To apply correctly candidates need to visit the official site of Karnataka Village Accountant and the link given at the end of this post. This is the advice to all the appliers that before apply read entire info related to Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment.
Further details can be obtained by the candidates in regard to Village Accountant jobs in Karnataka from below module. Here details such as salary scale, process to apply etc. are given, you can read by scrolling down this page which is well structured by www.ewebalert.in.
Details of Educational Qualification: Appliers must possess cleared in PUC /intermediate course conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or ICSE. Competitors must have knowledge of computer applications in order to apply for these Karnataka Village Accountant Jobs.
Age limit: Appliers age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Relaxation in age is provided to reserved category applicants as per the norms.
Details of Application Fee: An application fee of Rs. 200/- has to be deposited by General category appliers and SC/ ST/ PWD category appliers are required to pay Rs. 100/- . Fee can be deposited in challan form.
Selection process: Appliers selection will be based on merit.
How to apply:
- Appliers may apply through the official site which is gadag.nic.in.
- On the home page search for Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment
- Select the proper link of Village Accountant posts
- Press on to apply online
- Fill the online application form very carefully with all related details
- After filling the form submit the form as per advice and instruction
- Take a print of application for future use.
- Last date for applying online: Declare Soon
- Last date to make payment of fee: Declare Soon
- Merit list displayed date: Declare Soon
- Date and time of certificate verification: Declare Soon
Note: For any other information of Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment please visit official advertisement.
Career Preparation Tips
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|