Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works has strewed an Advt. of Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment.
Aspirants are suggested to fill up various openings of Apprentices form on or before the end date.
Acquire other info of such as essential qualification, age limit, salary package, selection procedure, procedure to apply, important dates etc from this page. For more relevant up to date information, you are advised to stay connected with us through our web portal.
Required Qualification: Candidates must have passed ITI Examination (NCVT only) and must have the Certificate in the notified trades /Matriculation/10th class in 10+2 examination system or equivalent examination from standard Board.
Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years.
UR candidates should born within 02.7.1991 to 01.7.2000.
OBC candidates should born within 02.7.1988 to 01.7.2000.
SC & ST candidates should born within 02.7.1986 to 01.7.2000
Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 22 years.
UR candidates should born within 02.7.1993 to 01.7.2000.
OBC candidates should born within 02.7.1990 to 01.7.2000.
c) SC & ST candidates should born within 02.7.1988 to 01.7.2000
Selection mode: Entrants will be assorted on the basis of marks obtained in the Matriculation Examination or 10th class in the intermediate Examination system and having ITI certificate in the relevant trade. After assortment Medical examination is going to be conduct for last selection.
Application Payment: Applicants are needed to pay an application cost through Bank Draft on any Nationalized Bank or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA & CAO, CLW/Chittaranjan, payable at Chittaranjan amounting to Rs.100/-. SC/ST/PH/Ex. Service Man, Women, Minorities & Economically bc Minorities will mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) are not required to pay any amount of fee.
Essential Documents to Be Enclosed:
- Proof of education Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in intermediate examination system) and ITI certificate in the related trade affiliated to NCVT is mandatory.
- Copies of a certificate issued by Military Authority indicating their date of assortment and date of discharge in case of Ex-servicemen they are necessary to clearly indicate all essential specifics including community in the application form and enclosed all documentary proof including community certificate in the agreed format as requisite. However, regardless of community, ex-servicemen will be considered against the (ex-servicemen quota), if accessible.
- Copies of all certificates viz. proof of date of birth, qualification/technical education certificate, Caste certificate, PH certificate, Ex-Serviceman certificate, OBC certificate/Creamy Layer certificate etc. properly attested by a Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt. and bearing office seal, should be submitted along with the application.
- Before applying, the aspirants must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria.
- Contestants are needed to download form from CLW official site www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Application Form as prearranged format must be neatly typed or filled up in whole respect in own handwriting on A-4 size paper with one passport size photo, duly signed on the top by the applicant and attested by the Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt. and bearing office seal, should be submitted at the postal address displayed below:
“Check official link”
Last date to apply: Declare Soon
Note: Check Official Link to get other details about Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment.
Career Preparation Tips
रेलवे Exam की तैयारी कैसे करे Read in Hindi by Video ->>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|