ESSAR, India has recently issued a “ESSAR Recruitment” notification, This recruitment notification are available for Various Career Opportunity in India.
This is really a good opportunity for all gifted contenders who want to deserve career in ESSAR India. Candidates need to read the entire details and instructions carefully before fill up online application form. They can get all the essential or required details with the help of this page. And they can also go through the official website of organisation.
ESSAR, India Career Short Look:
Type of Notification
Graduate / Post Graduate
Mode of apply
Last Date To Apply Online
ESSAR Notification Full Details:
About Organization: Manufacture of natural iron ore from the Mesabi Range commenced in 1866 through the late 1960s. After the natural ore reserves were low, Butler Taconite (jointly owned by the Inland Steel Company, Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation and Hanna Mining Company (the operator)) industrial a taconite mining process at the site. Butler commenced operations in 1967 and produced high-quality pellets until May 1985.
Details of Posts:
- Mine Engineer
- Senior Mine Engineer
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Mine Maintenance Mechanics
- Industrial Electrical Engineer
- Process Manager
- Laboratory Manager
- Plant Operations Supervisor
- Environmental Engineer
- Maintenance Planner
- Contracts Coordinator/Estimator
- Mine Surveyor
- Crusher Operations Supervisor
- Plant Operations Technician
- Mobile Equipment Operator
- Mechanical Coordinator
- Contract Manager
- Mining Shift Supervisor
- Process and Quality Control Manager
- Section Manager- Mining Maintenance
- Section Manager of Operations- Pellet Plant
- Section Manager- Concentrator
- Civil Engineer
- CAD Technician
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Accountant Bookeeper
- Safety Technician
Essential Education: Appliers must have Graduate / Post Graduate degree (BS in Civil / Structural Engineering) in relevant fields from standard University or Institutions.
For more graduation jobs - Get more
For more post graduation jobs - Get more
- Basic Understanding of Road Design and Site Grading Design
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft software.
- Confidence and Ability to work with large earthmoving equipment and operators
- Demonstrated understanding of mine engineering and geologic principles;
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand electrical prints and schematics
- Experience in facilitating work team activities.
- Exhibited effectiveness in oral and written communications.
- Experience in construction and/or construction project management
- Experience in 3D design, Modelling, and Animation
- Experience in a mining or industrial setting.
- Experience in preparing construction plan drawings and specifications
- Experience in the design and construction of roads and building sites
- Experience in the design and implementation of pipelines and pumping systems
- Knowledge of environmental engineering and regulation
Wage scale: Job hunters who are getting appointed will receive the attractive salary package which will be offered by the company norms.
Assortment procedure: The assortment of the contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in interview which will be organized by the selection committee of organisation.
Career Management Tips & Tricks – see now
Interview Preparation - see now
- First of all job seekers who are willing to make their career in this organization must log on official website that is essarresources.com.
- Then, press “career” button which is available on the home page.
- Now, hit appropriate link which you want to apply for and press “apply now” button.
- After that, fill the application form with all required detail within correct manner.
- Now, upload your updated resume and press submit button.
- At last, take printout of the form for future use.
How to Fill Application Form Online or Check By Video:-
Last date for submission of Application form: As Soon As Possible.
Note: For more details, you may check Official Link.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -