Haryana Roadways Engineering Corporation Limited has published an announcement in concern to Hartrans Recruitment. Applicants may apply by filling and sending form on or before the end date.
Profession oriented applicants are invited to fill applications for the Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers Vacancies. Age limit should be 23 years to 42 years for the participants. Appointed aspirants will get pay scale of 12,000 per month.
Further details in support of education, age limitation, salary package, mode of selection, process to apply, important date etc are well mentioned in the below section of this webpage. If you want more details, you are suggested to follow us through our web portal.
Hartrans Jobs Close View
Haryana Roadways Engineering Corporation Limited
Name Of The Post
Mode to apply
Closing Date Of Submission Of Application Form
- A contender must be a citizen of India, be of good moral character, be of sound health and not have more than one spouse living
- Should have passed matric school examination with Hindi/Sanskrit as language subject or its equivalent and should have a valid HEAVY PASSENGER TRANSPORT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE with three years of experience reckoned from the date of the issuing date of the HEAVY PASSENGER TRANSPORT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE.
Check More -> 10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
Age Restriction: Age limits of the entrants should not be less than 23 years and more than 42 years of age on the last date of submission of application form.
Calculate Your Age for Government Jobs
Pay scale: Appointed participants will acquire the salary of Rs. 12,000/- per month.
Selection procedure: Contenders will be allotted on the basis of Personal Interview as per the government rules.
Interview Preparation Tips Read in Hindi or Check by Video –
Application charge: Entrants have to pay application cost of Rs.100/- for general category. Rs. 25/- for SC/BC/EBP category applicant. Fee can be submitted by the contenders in the form of Bank Draft/demand draft/banker cheque of a nationalized/scheduled bank payable at the depot location for which the applicant has applied, in favor of the General Manager or by way of cash deposit.
Applying process: Applicants must download application form from official website that is hartrans.gov.in. After that fill the application form as in arranged manner must attach the needed copies of the particulars with the form like:
- Matriculation certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Valid Heavy Passenger Transport vehicle Driving licence
- Experience certificate(s)
- 10+2 ( in any stream)
- Polytechnic/Graduation or above
- ITI certificate in any trade
- ITI Certificate in Motor Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic
- Demand Draft/Banker Cheque (original)
- Additional higher qualification (if any)
- Copy of fee-receipt issued by the General Manager
- Haryana Domicile certificate ( if applied under reserve category)
- Certificate about the category for which reservation is claimed
- Gradation certificate(sports) ( if applied under OSP category)
The completed from should be send through speed post/registered post/courier or delivery by hand, in the office of concerned General Manager, Haryana Roadways of his choice.
Closing date: Declare Soon
Note: For getting more information about Hartrans Recruitment, you may read Official Notification.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|