Patna High Court Recruitment 2017
Proclamation made by Governor-General of India on twenty two March nineteen twelve. The foundation-stone of the High Court Building was laid on Monday, one December nineteen thirteen by His Excellency the late Viceroy and Governor-General of India, Sir Charles Hardinge of Penshurst. The Patna High Court building on its completion was formally opened by the same Viceroy on three February nineteen sixteen.
www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in Online Application Form
Details of Vacancies ->>
Personal Assistant: 100 Vacancies
Educational Qualification ->>
(1) Bachelor's Degree in any discipline / faculty or its equivalent from Govt. recognized University. Preference may be given to Law Graduates.
(2) Unless the candidate is an Honours Graduate in English or a Post Graduate in English, he must have obtained 50% marks in English at the Intermediate Examination.
(3) The Candidates shall possess a certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from an Institution recognized/ registered by or with the Government.
(4) The Candidates shall possess a diploma/a certificate of at least a 6 months' course in Computer Application from an Institution recognized by the Government.
(5) The Candidates must have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 40 words per minutes in English Shorthand-Typing test.
(6) The Candidates must have a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing test.
Age Limit ->>
Minimum age: 25 years
Maximum age: 35 years
Pay Scale ->> Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- plus usual allowances.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -