Odisha Police Recruitment
State Selection Board, Odisha Police has been published a job notification as Odisha Police Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligibleapplicants for the Post of Constable. Candidates can fill up application form in online mode or download application form in prescribed format through official website of State Selection Board, Odisha Police that is www.lokaseba-odisha.in before the last date that is 04-01-2017. Before apply for Odisha Police Jobs, appliers should read this web page till the end.
Every year State Selection Board, Odisha Police publishes recruitment notice for various posts. Eligible and interested candidates should fill the application form of post in which they interested and eligible. State Selection Board, Odisha Police provides good opportunity to residents of Odisha. Candidates should work hard to grab these opportunities created by State Selection Board, Odisha Police. Read this page carefully for complete information.
odishapolice.gov.in Application Form
More details about Odisha Police Recruitment like education qualification, vacancy details, salary, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Details of Vacancies:
Constables: 521 Vacancies
- Applicants must have passed High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the board of Secondary Education, odisha or by any other recognized Board/ Council, able to speak, read & write Odia.
- Applicants should have passed the Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to ME Standard recognized or conducted by the school & Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 23 years
- Calculate Your Age
Selected candidates will get good amount of salary from the organization.
Candidates need to pay examination fee of Rs. 200/- through online payment using Debit Card/ Net Banking, cash/ cheque payment through challan at all SBI Branches or at Common Service Centre of the district through CSC Wallet.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Educational, Sports Achievements Medical Examination, National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) & written test .
- Last Date to Apply: 04-01-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee: 02-01-2017
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is ->> www.lokaseba-odisha.in
- Press on “Apply Here” under “Recruitment of Constable” link available right side of the home page.
- Select “Detailed Advertisement for recruitment of Constables in 9th India Reserve Battalion (Specialised).” link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill Odisha Police Online Application Form with all required details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application form.
- Press “Submit” button.
- Take a print out for future use.
- Candidates may also purchase the application form from the Reception Counter of the Office of the Commandant of the Battalion/ office of the Supdt. of police, Kalahandi by depositing Rs. 50/- Bank Draft only in favour of Chairman, State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack (payable at Cuttack).
- Fill the form with all required information carefully and correctly without any mistakes and attach photo copies of required documents/ testimonial and Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- along with application.
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it to postal address which is given in official notification.
Direct Link to Download ->> Official Advertisement
Direct Link to Fill ->> Online Application Form
Direct Link to Visit ->> Official Website
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment
The Odisha Police, Government of Odisha has recently published an employment advertisement for the recruitment of applicants for the vacant posts of Constables. The Odisha Police is going to recruit eligible and intending candidates for filling of Constables Post against this advertisement notification. The application forms are invited by the department from the eligible & interested job appliers. Only the job seeker having the minimum required educational qualification must only apply for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment.
So before applying for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment notification candidates are requested to read the information regarding this requirement like eligibility criteria described in the official advertisement. Eligible and attractive candidates should forward their prescribed format of application forms on or before the last date. So the job appliers ready to apply for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment should have to apply within the above date.
For getting further details related to Odisha Police Constable Vacancy Notification like eligibility condition, age limit, salary details etc scroll down this page that is customized below by the team of Ewebalert.in.
The appliers applying for the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment should commingle the below eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the Odisha Police Constable Vacancy Notification.
The candidates must have passed High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board or Council.
The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 23 years. Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST/ Women candidates & for others as per rules.
Selection of the candidates will be based on:-
- Physical Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Test
- Driving Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
Selected candidates for constable post will get the impressive pay scale per month by Odisha Police.
Process to Apply:
Interested candidates applying through offline, may download the application form by official website of Odisha Police that is www.odishapolice.gov.in and fill it correctly as in prescribed method and must attach the attested Xerox copies of the required details & enclosed in an envelope, super scribed and send to the official address.
Vital Dates for Odisha Police Recruitment:
- Declare Soon
For more information regarding Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Notification please visit the Official Link and then download application form.
Odisha Police Constable Exam Admit Card & Result:
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment exam admit card are available on the official website of Odisha Police. The Odisha Police will release the result of Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Exam on its official website that is www.odishapolice.gov.in. The candidates who have attended the selection process for the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment must check the official website for the result. The whole information regarding Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Examination result will be announced on our website that is Ewebalert.in. Visit the our site regularly for latest updates.
Career Preparation Tips
कैसे करे Police में भर्ती की तैयारी Read in Hindi by Video ->>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -