Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited has been published an advertisement about DFCCIL Recruitment. Applications are invitedfrom eligible applicants for the posts of Finance Officer and Jr. Finance Officer. Applicants can download application form in prescribed format through official website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited that is dfccil.gov.in & attend walk in interview on fix date that is 21-01-2017. Before apply for DFCCIL Jobs, Appliers should read this web page completely.
www.dfccil.gov.in Application Form
Details of Vacancies:
- Finance Officer: 04 Vacancies
- Jr. Finance Officer: 03 Vacancies
- Total: 07 Vacancies
For Finance Officer:
CA/ ICWA from well recognized University. Aspirants should have minimum three years experience in Govt/ PSU or reputed private Companies/CA Firms etc
For Jr. Finance Officer:
MBA in Finance and candidates with CA/ ICWA qualification will be given preference. Contenders must have minimum one year in Govt./ PSU or reputed private Companies/CA Firms etc.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Calculate Your Age
- For Finance Officer – Rs.35, 000/-
- For Junior Finance Officer– Rs.25, 000/-
- Mobile Phone Call Charges – Rs. 500/- per month
- Conveyance Charges – Rs.1500/- per month
- Employer’s contribution @12% of Basic Salary is included in the Basic Emoluments. Provision of Provident Fund will be made as extant rules.
- Contribution towards PF, as applicable, will be deducted from the remuneration and deposited in his/her EPF Account.
Entrants will be required to undergo Medical examination and will be considered for selection only if found medically fit, in addition to other criteria.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in walk-In-Interview.
Walk-In Date: 21-01-2017
How to Apply:
- All applicants visit official website of organization which is – dfccil.gov.in
- Press on “Careers” section on the home page.
- Select “Advt. No. 01/2017 for Engagement of staff in Finance Deptt for the post of Finance Officers and Junior Finance Officers” link.
- Read the complete details carefully.
- Download the application format.
- Fill the form with all necessary information.
- Job seekers fulfilling the eligibility criteria should bring along duly filled Applications along with self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- Job seekers shall produce original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
- No interview will be conducted if job seekers don’t bring the original certificated/ testimonials/ documents on the date of interview.
- Job seekers can appear for walk-in-interview on schedule date and time which is given below.
For Corporate Office, Noida and Meerut:
DFCCIL, 5TH Floor,
Pragati Maidan Metro, Station Building
Complex, New Delhi-110001
For Jaipur and Ajmer:
DFCCIL CPM’s Office,
Metro Polis Tower, PuraniChungi,
Ajmer Road, Jaipur-302021
DFCCIL CPM’s Office,
7th Floor, Central Railway
New Admin Building,
D.N Road, Mumbai – 400001
Direct Link to Download->> Official Advertisement
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website
More Jobs Option ->>
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has published a notification about DFCCIL Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the post of Consultant/Legal. Applicants can download application form in prescribed format through official website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India that is dfccil.gov.in and send application form at the following address before 23-01-2017. Before apply for DFCCIL Jobs, applicants must read this web page carefully.
The orgenization is a corporation run by the Ministry of Railways to undertake (शुरू) planning and growth, mobilization of financial (वित्तीय) resources and erection, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Fare Corridors. Orgenization has been registered as a company under the Companies Act nineteen fifty six on 30-10-2006. Accordingly, seeds for the project were sown as early as in April, two thousand five, wherein, honorific Prime Ministers of India and Japan made a joint announcement for practicability and possible funding of dedicated rail Fare corridors. Honorific Minister for Railways, almost at the same time, announced in the Parliament the need and planning for the project.
dfccil.gov.in Application Form
Further make bookmark this post to obtain more new public sector jobs using key Ctrl+D. Other important information about to DFCCIL Recruitment like as qualification, vacancy details, salary structure, age limit, selection mode, how to apply, date etc are given below.
Graduate in required discipline from the university/ institute.
- Minimum age: 30 years
- Maximum age: 63 years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs.30,000/- per month.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance personal interview/ Documents Verification as decide.
Last date to apply: 23-01-2017
How to Apply:
- Visit the official site of organization that is - dfccil.gov.in
- Press on “Career” tab on the home page.
- Select “Engagement of Consultant/Legal for Chief Project Manager/Jaipur unit” link.
- Read the notification carefully and completely.
- Download the application form.
- Fill application form with correct information.
- Attach required documents with application form.
- Send application form at the given below address.
“Chief Project Manager
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd
C-16 Khushi Vihar, Patrakar Colony
Mansarovar, Jaipur – 302020”
Direct Link to Visit ->> Official Website
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has released a notification as “DFCCIL Recruitment”. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) invites the application form from the eligible & Indian citizens for filling up various posts.
Those candidates who want to make their career in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) they must fill the application forms in online mode on or before last date which is published below on this page.
For other helpful information about DFCCIL Jobs Notification like as necessary qualification, limit of age, pay band, application charge, applying procedure etc are given below on this web page...
Refer to official link
Minimum 18 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of exam and/ interview.
Steps to Apply Online for DFCCIL Recruitment:
Step 1:- Appliers will online through official site dfccil.gov.in
Step 2:- Press on the “Career” link.
Step 3:- Select suitable job link.
Step 4:- Read given details of advertisement.
Step 5:- Press on the “Start” tab.
Step 6:- Fill the online form with right manner.
Step 7:- Pay your application fee.
Step 8:- Fill second part of application form.
Step 9:- Upload the pass port size photo & signature.
Step 10:- Submit the application form.
Step 11:- Take a print out for future use.
Important Dates for DFCCIL Jobs:
Visit the Official Link and apply online.
Career Preparation Tips
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -