Gujarat Post Office Admit Card:
Welcome friends on our website. This web page is designed to give the info of downloading the admit card of Mail Guardcadre and Postman cadre posts. Candidates are busy in their preparation as the recruitment examination of Gujarat Post Office is coming closer. Gujarat Post Office Recruitment Panel uploads the admit card on official website around 2 or 3 weeks before the Guard cadre and Postman cadre examination.
Candidates have to download it from the official website of Gujarat Postal Circle. Huge number of applicants are waiting for the admit card of Gujarat Postal Circle or Postman & Mail Guard. Every year large number of candidates applies to obtain job in Gujarat Postal Circle as Mail Guard cadre and Postman cadre. But candidates have to clear the recruitment exam if they want to become the part of Gujarat Postal Circle.
Dear appliers are advised to download the Gujarat Postal Circle admit card some days before the Postman & Mail Guard exam day. Admit card is very important document. Exam timings, venue and other instructions related to interview are written on the Gujarat Postal Circle admit card. Here on this page we are going to give you the news of downloading the hall ticket of Gujarat Postal Circle online or Postman & Mail Guard Examination.
All applying applicants will be appointed on the basis of Aptitude Test / Examination which will be conducted by the Gujarat Postal Circle.
Preparation Tips for Written Exam
How to Prepare For Exam
Career Management Tips & Tricks
Exam Pattern of Examination:
- Written exam will consist objective type of Questions.
- Question Paper will be of 100 Marks and 100 multiple choice Questions will be asked.
- Time duration for the exam is 02 Hours.
Gujarat Post Office Postman Written exam have few vital Subjects which are mentioned below.
- General Knowledge
- Regional Languages (Gujarati)
Steps to Download Admit Card of Gujarat Post Office:
Follow the steps given below to download Gujarat Post Office admit card for the Exam:-
- Open the laptop or computer and start the internet browser.
- Go to the official website of Gujarat Postal Circle that is www.gujaratpost.gov.in or www.gujpostexam.com
- Then search the link “recruitment” in the home page of Gujarat Postal Circle official website.
- Enter into that link.
- Then find the link related to post for which you have filled the application form of Gujarat Postal Circle.
- Then search for the link “admit card” for the post for which you have applied.
- Now you have to fill up the few details by using keyboard on the computer screen to check your identity on the official website of Gujarat Postal Circle.
- Fill the details as you have provided in the application form of Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment form.
- Then you will see your Gujarat Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard exam admit card on the screen after filling the details correctly.
- Candidates have to take its print and it can also be saved in pdf format as well.
Tips to Download an Admit Card Online Read by Video:-
- Read the instructions given in the Gujarat Post Office admit card related to upcoming Postman & Mail Guard Examination.
- Admit card is essential document you will not be allowed to appear in the exam room of Postman & Mail Guard exam, so keep it safe.
- Do not forget to bring your Postman & Mail Guard exam admit card of Gujarat Postal Circle Mail Guard cadre and Postman cadre exam venue.
- Candidates are also advised to bring their any ID proof (original) in Mail Guard cadre and Postman cadre exam.
Download Gujarat Post Office Admit Card:
Dear candidates if you have any queries and suggestion regarding downloading the Admit cards of Gujarat Post Office or Gujarat Postal Circle can comment on comment box. We will give perfect response to your queries very soon.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|