IGCAR Admit Card:
If you are going to appear in Technician C and Stipendiary Trainee Category II exam then you must need to download IGCAR Admit Card.At this time you are on correct place from where you can obtain compulsory details in favor of IGCAR Kalpakkam Admit Card.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Admit Card:
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is going to conducts exam for the appointment of Technician C and Stipendiary Trainee Category II. Large numbers of applicants will appear in this exam, to all of them admit card will be must.
www.igcar.gov.in Admit Card:
Admit card of IGCAR Technician C and Stipendiary Trainee Category II exams will be available online. Candidates can download their IGCAR admit card from internet just log on to www.igcar.gov.in. It is the official website of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research.
Check Also>>> IGCAR Recruitment
Easy Steps to Download IGCAR Admit Card:
Easy Steps to Download IGCAR Admit Card:
- First of the all, go on any internet connected computer.
- Open any internet browser and enter the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research official website address – www.igcar.gov.in
- Now search an appropriate link of Technician C/ Stipendiary Trainee Category II exam admit card.
- Move on that link and enter some required information like name, roll number, date of birth etc, then go on “Submit” button.
- In the end take a hard copy print out of your IGCAR admit card from printer.
Full Info: Tips to Download an Admit Card Online or Check By Video:-
Candidates can also download IGCAR admit card from given direct resource - Official Link.
If you have any query in your mind related to IGCAR admit card then you can leave a comment for us with the help of below given comment box. We will solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also subscribe on ewebalerts.in for latest jobs, admit card and result updates.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Complex Numbers.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Theory of Equations.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Partial fractions.
- Product of Vectors.
- Addition of Vectors
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Probability.Probability Distributions.
- Characteristic Functions.
- Analytic Characteristic Functions.
- Infinitely Divisible Distributions.
- Self-Decomposable Distributions.
- Triangular Arrays.
- Differential equations.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Definite Integrals.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- The Straight Line.
- Transformation of Axes.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- System of circles.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
Syllabus For Physics:
- Physical world.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Laws of motion.
- Motion in a plane.
- Units and measurements.
- Work, energy and power.
- Kinetic theory.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Wave optics.
- Communication systems.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- The s – block elements.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
How to Prepare For Exam or Read by Video -
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|