Karnataka PWD Admit Card:
Hello gays welcome on our website. The purpose of writing this web page is to give in details of downloading Karnataka PWD Admit Card. Admitcard of Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer examination will available soon on the official website of department. Admit card can be downloaded by using internet.
If you did not have the admit card of Junior Engineer examination you will not be allowed to appear in Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer Exam. It is very essential document which will be available on the official website of Karnataka Public Works Department in few days.
Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card:
As examinations are near of Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer we can expect that preparation level applicants would be in top gear. But maintain that speed you have to download the admit card as well of Karnataka Public Works Department Junior Engineer examination. Admit card of Junior Engineer examination will be uploaded on the official website approx 15 to 20 days before the examination starting day.
Check Now>>> Way to Apply for Educational Loan
kpwd.gov.in Admit Card:
Examinations of Junior Engineer will be get place in the organization very soon. Candidates have to work hard to clear Junior Engineer Exam. But dear candidates do not worry about the Karnataka PWD admit card because our website team will provide you the complete information of downloading admit card of Junior Engineer examination.
How to Download Karnataka PWD Examination Admit Card:
- Open the computer and connect it to the internet.
- Start the internet browser.
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Public Works Department which is kpwd.gov.in
- Then find the link “Notice” in the home page of Karnataka PWD official website.
- Go into that link.
- After then find the link related to the examination as “Karnataka PWD Admit card”.
- Now you have to fill the details whichever are demanded to check your identity on the official website of Karnataka PWD i.e. your enrolment number and date of birth etc.
- Fill all the info as you have provided in Karnataka PWD at the time of registration.
- Then your Karnataka PWD admit card on the screen.
- Save and take the hard copy of Karnataka PWD admit card from the printer.
- Keep your Karnataka PWD admit card safe otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in the Junior Engineer.
- Do not forget to bring your Junior Engineer Exam admit card at the examination venue.
- Candidates are also advised to bring their any ID proof (original) in Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer Exam examination.
Dear candidates if you have any queries and suggestion regarding Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer examination result/ admit card/question paper pattern and syllabus you can comment in comment box. We will try to response to your queries as soon as possible.
About Karnataka PWD:
Karnataka PWD (also known as Karnataka Public Works, Ports and Inland Water Transport Department or Karnataka PWD) is the Karnataka government agency in charge of the public works in the Karnataka state, India country. It is entrusted along with the responsibility of construction and maintenance of buildings for most of the karnataka govt. departments and Public undertakings and maintenance of road works including the National Highways, State Highways and Major District roads. Karnataka PWD department was founded in eighteen fifty six in the State of Mysore. Prior to this the Revenue officers were responsible for public works in the state.
Check Also: Way to Apply Online For Income Certificate
Karnataka PWD JE Exam Syllabus, Pattern:
It consists four Subjects:
- General awareness
- General English
- General knowledge
Syllabus for Aptitude Logical Reasoning:
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figures Classification.
- Relationship concepts.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Non-verbal series.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Current Affairs – International & National.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian History.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian & World Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
- Science & Technology etc
- Parts of Speech.
- Cloze test.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Active & Passive voice.
- Antonyms & Synonyms etc.
Career Preparation Tips
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -