TNPSC Assistant Jailor Hall Ticket
Welcome to ewebalerts.in blog TNPSC Assistant Jailor Hall Ticket page, this web page is made only for you whichis apprised you and telling you how you can download “TNPSC Assistant Jailor admit card / call letter”.
Every year time to time Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission organizes many exams and interview for fill up to various vacant seats in TNPSC Assistant Jailor. Before appear in TNPSC Assistant Jailor exam or interview, you need an admit card.
It is a necessary thing before write in Assistant Jailor exam. We are remind you again Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not permit you to sit in exam without an admit card or call letter.
Various appliers are waiting to download Assistant Jailor Examination Hall Ticket. According to organization notification admit card will be uploaded on the official portal of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, 10 days before Assistant Jailor exam. All applicants are informed that TN Public Service Commission Assistant Jailor Call Letter is must to attempt the Assistant Jailor exam.
Most appointments in TNPSC Assistant Jailor is fulfil on the basis of Written Exam, Oral test, Certificate Verification and Interview performance. Ewebalerts experts are knows about your required, so this page is created only for you which is aware you Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Assistant Jailor admit card. Dear appliers you may download TNPSC Assistant Jailor Hall Ticket online very easily just followed below given steps–
- Exam will be in degree standard.
- Question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Paper-I exam will conduct for 3 hours
- Paper-II exam will conduct for 3 hours.
- One mark will deduct for wrong/shaded register number.
- Total written exam carries 600 marks.
- Here minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST is 204 and for others 272 marks.
In this written exam paper-I contains the subjects like:-
- Current issues at National Level
- Constitution and Human Rights
- Socio – Economic issues in India or in Tamil Nadu,
- Administration of Union and States with special reference to Tamil Nadu
- Current issues at State Level.
In this written exam paper-II contains the subjects like:-
- General Studies will 75 items
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Test is for 25 items
- General Tamil / General English (SSLC Standard) for 100 items
- Political Science
- Earth and Universe
- wildlife‐Agricultural pattern
- Solar system
- Disaster management
History and culture of India:
- South Indian history
- Mother Teresa
- Swami Vivekananda
- Effect of British rule on socio‐economic factor
- Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties
- Culture and Heritage of Tamil people
- India since independence
- Constitution of India
- Fundamental rights
- Central Vigilance Commission
- Central and State Commission
- Indian Economy, National Movement, Mental Ability Tests.
SSLC standard Assistant jailor Syllabus for English:
- Appreciation Questions from Poetry
- Important lines from Poems.
- Questions on Shakespeare’s
- Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essays
- Authors and their Literary Works
Steps to Download TNPSC Assistant Jailor Admit Card:
- At very first go on any internet connected computer.
- Open any internet browser and visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Now search an appropriate link of TNPSC Assistant Jailor exam admit card.
- Move on that link and enter few need information like Applicants name, roll number, date of birth etc, then go on “Submit” button.
- In the end take a hard copy print out of your TNPSC Assistant Jailor admit card from printer.
Tips to Download an Admit Card Online Read by Video:-
Direct Link to Download TNPSC Exam Admit Card:Candidates can also download TNPSC Assistant Jailor from given direct resource - Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|