Gujarat High Court Recruitment
The organization has been published a vacancy notification about Gujarat High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligibleapplicants for the post of Civil Judge. Applicants can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Gujarat High Court that is gujarathighcourt.nic.in or hc-ojas.guj.nic.in before last date. Before apply for Gujarat High Court jobs, appliers read this web page completely and carefully.
Dear applicants, are you willing to carve out your career in Gujarat High Court, than here we are bestow complete information about Gujarat High Court Recruitment. Catch the chance of employment by filling form, recently most recent notice of organization vacancy has been issued by the Gujarat High Court. You can bookmark this web page using Ctrl plus D for acquiring up to date information about Gujarat High Court Recruitment.
gujarathighcourt.nic.in online Application Form
Other details regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment like as eligibility criteria, vacancy details, salary package, age extent, selection mode how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Graduation degree (Law) or LLB from recognized university or institute as well as practicing as an advocate.
- General category applier’s maximum age: 35 years
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Ortho category applicant’s maximum age: 38 years
- For Ex- Servicemen and 40 years in cased of staff of court & Allied Department.
- Calculate Your Age
- For General/ OBC appliers: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Ortho Disabled/ Ex- Servicemen/ staff of court & Allied Department job seekers: Rs. 250/-.
Rs. 27,700 - 44,850/- per month.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test / interview.
Last date to apply: Declare soon
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is – gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Press on ‘Apply Online’ tab on the home page.
- Press on suitable link for the post you want to apply.
- Read the complete detail of advertisement carefully.
- Fill complete detail in online application form carefully.
- Upload photo copy of all documents, photograph and signature.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out for further use.
Direct Link to Visit ->> Official Website
gujarathighcourt.nic.in Recruitment notification has been issued by High Court of Gujarat so Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the various posts.
Those candidates who want to make their career in High Court of Gujarat they must fill the application form before last date.
Interested & able applicants can apply online for Gujarat High Court Recruitment through official website that is hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
For complete details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notification please read complete page carefully.
Applying applicants for given recruitment notification must have passed Graduation/ Law Degree.
Minimum 18 years.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test or Interview that would be decided by the High Court of Gujarat.
Selected applicants for this post will get the handsome pay scale from organization.
Important Dates for Gujarat High Court Jobs:
- Last Date to Apply Online:- Available Soon
Steps to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment:
- Initially, eligible & interested applicants need to visit the official website of the organization that is - hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Press on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill up the online application form along necessary info.
- Go on the “Submit” button & submit form.
- Take a print out for future use.
For more news about Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notification like as eligibility criteria, selection mode, pay scale, vacancies, application fee etc please visit the Official Link and then apply online.
Career Preparation Tips
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|