Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL) is inviting applications from interested and eligible Indian Nationals for the appointment of Director.Applicants may apply for the above mentioned posts by submitting application in prescribed format on or before 28-02-2017.
For more info about HPPCL Recruitment like as post name, required education qualification, age limit, selection mode, postal address, how to apply, compulsory dates etc are given below.
hppcl.in Application Form
Applicants must be engineering graduate in Electrical/ Mechanical (B.E./B.Tech.) with good academic record.
- Minimum age: 45 years
- Maximum age: 57 years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.10000/-per month.
Additional Benefits for Director Posts:
- Dearness Allowance
- Company’s own accommodation
- Payment of House Rent Allowance
- Annual Increments
- Medical Facilities
- Telephone facility
- Contributory Provident fund and Gratuity
- Productivity Linked Incentive Scheme
- Other benefits and perquisites
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Last date to apply: 28-02-2017
How to Apply:
- Job seeker working in the Government/ PSUs may route their applications via proper channel.
- Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Terms & Conditions etc. shall also be available on the official website of Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited that is www.hppcl.in
- The envelope containing Applications and other information must be super-scribed with the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR (ELECTRICAL) IN HPPCL”. Job seekers can also apply through E-mail i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org and are requested to bring Hard Copy of their Application along with relevant document on the date of interview.
- Application form in the prescribed format complete in all respects along with a write up on their significant contributions made by them during present/ past assignments and their suitability should reach latest by 28.02.2017 on the following address:
“The Managing Director
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited,
Himfed Building, BCS, New Shimla,
Direct Link to Download->> Official Notification & Application Form
Direct Link to Visit->> Jobs Page
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website
More Jobs Option ->>
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL) has brought an opportunity of jobs to fill up various posts. Hard working and talented candidates may appear in walk-in on respective date and place available on this page.
Other connected details for HPPCL Recruitment are shown below for the all visitors of this website. Dear applicants’ walk-in will be commenced as per schedule. So gays reach to the fix date and place with all required documents.
Applying candidate’s age must be minimum 18 years.
Applying Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview
Selected candidates for these posts will obtain good & attractive pay band by organization.
Steps to Apply:
- Candidates have to required visit the official website of organization that is - hppcl.gov.in
- Press on the Jobs Section which is available on the top side of home page.
- Under “Latest News” Select appropriate link of “Suitable Job”
- Download application form.
- Now applicants must fill up the application form along with complete info.
- Attach self attested photocopies of documents / certificates with application form. Submit the application form.
- Attend Walk-in-Interview along with duly filled application form & should carry all Original Documents with them at the time of Interview for Verification at the official address.
For further details regarding HPPCL Recruitment like qualification, process of the selection, salary, posts details etc please read Official Advertisement.
This organization is making large strides under the Chairpersonship of Sh. Sudripto Roy, IAS. Under his dynamic leadership we hope to achieve not only our development targets of an installed power generating capacity of five thousand (500 MW by two thousand twenty two (2022), but also to fulfill our mission of contributing to the growth and prosperity of Himachal Pradesh via power generation, which is also our mission.
Career Preparation Tips
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -