Osmania University is inviting application form for OUCET Notification. Dear applicants who want to take admission in UG/ Post Graduate Diploma/Integrated Programmes for this academic session they candidates should apply for given Notification by filling OUCET application Form via online mode/offline mode on or before the closing date.
Download >>> OUCET Hall Ticket
OUCET Application Form:
IN Osmania University Common Entrance Test will join eligible & talented candidates because this is very tough exam for candidates to take admission in UG/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Integrated Programmes so candidates must be very well, hard & batter preparation for it because than all applicants who will appear they candidates can crack in this Entrance Test. Candidates can take admissions in UG/Post Graduate Diploma/ Integrated Programmes so they should need crack in Osmania University Common Entrance Test.
Check Also>>> OUCET Result
Dear candidates can look/ check the entire news like Eligibility criteria, Application Method, required Dates, of OUCET Notification through this web page which is create by the team of ewebalerts.in so applicants must open the time to time of this web site.
Osmania University Common Entrance tests in whole the subjects, except that of M.P.Ed., will consist of hundred multiple choice objective type questions for hundred marks. Osmania University Common Entrance test will be of seventy five multiple choice objective type questions for seventy five marks in M.P.Ed. Course. The Arrears twenty five marks will be informed through the Department of Physical Education, Osmania University for the Sports achievements of appliers.
Entrance Test Pattern for Admission to M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics, Microbiology and Nutrition & Dietetics is as follows:-
Important Tips For Written Examination or Read By Video ->>
Dear appliers will appear for this entrance test, namely BCBTESFSGMN & D comprising of Part-A (Chemistry for forty Marks) and Part- B (One of the optionals studied at B.Sc. level) for sixty Marks. The alternates are Physics, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology).
For the 5 yrs. Integrated PG Programmes, the entrance test pattern is as follows:
The paper has 02 parts – A & B. In Part – A, there are 02 segments:
Section-A (Verbal Ability) containing multiple choice questions from one to twenty five and Section-B (General Knowledge) from twenty to forty.
Part – B consists of 02 sections:
Section-C (Numerical Data Analysis) containing multiple choice questions from 41 to 70 and Section-D (Reasoning and Intelligence) containing 71 to 100 multiple choice questions.
2. M.A. Applied Economics
- It has 05 parts as:– A, B, C ,D & E.
- Part – A (Mathematics) containing 1 to 40,
- Part– B (General English) containing 41 to 55,
- Part – C (General Knowledge) containing 56 to 70,
- Part – D (Current Affairs) containing 71 to 85 and
- Part – E (General Economics) containing 86 to 100 multiple choice questions with four alternatives a, b, c & d.
3. M.Sc. in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry:
It has 04 sections as:– A, B, C & D.
- Section–A (Chemistry) containing 1 to 34,
- Section – B (Physics) containing 35 to 67,
- Section – C (Mathematics) containing 68 to 100, and
- Section – D containing 68 to 100 multiple choice questions along with 04 alternatives a, b, c & d. Sections A & B are common for M.P.C & B.P.C candidates.
- Section – C Mathematics is for M.P.C applicants and
- Section – D Biology is for B.P.C candidates.
Post Graduate Courses:
- Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculties of Commerce
- Faculties of Education
- Faculties of Science
PG Diploma Courses:
- Digital Information Management
- Urdu Palaeography
- Applied Linguistics
- Functional Hindi and Translation
- Child Psychology
- Archival Science and Manuscriptology
- Geographical Cartography
- Psychological Counselling
- Advanced PG Diploma in Biostatistics
- 5 Yrs. Integrated Programmes
- Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Eligibility Criteria for OUCET Notification:
Applying applicants should have qualified Graduation or perusing last year of Graduation from recognized University.
- For OC/ BC candidates: Rs.450/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH candidates: Rs.350/-
- For each additional subject: Rs.250/- for all categories
- Late fee: Rs. Rs. 450/-
Mode of payment:
Candidates will deposit fee through online centers or through payment gateway (Credit/ Debit Cards) / Net Banking.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Osmania University Common Entrance Test and on the scores they obtained and will be called for further process.
Starting date to apply
Last date to apply
Last date to apply with late fee of Rs.450/-
Entrance Examinations will be held on
Process to Apply for OUCET Notification:
- You have to open the computer and connect it to the internet.
- Start the internet browser and open the official website of organization which is - ouadmissions.com
- Press on the “OUCET Notification” link.
- Read the application form carefully.
- Fill an online application form and select subject in which you want to take admission & Upload the documents like as latest photo and copies of mark sheet of graduation.
- Go on the submit tab and submit the form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
How To Fill Application Form Online or Read By Video:-
For any other information about OUCET Notification please visit - Official Website.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|