DSW Maharashtra Recruitment:
Department of Social Welfare, Maharashtra has announced an employment advertisement as “DSW Maharashtra Recruitment”. DSW Maharashtrainvites the applications from the Promising & able candidates for filling up various vacancies of Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant D.O. (Sr. ADO) & other posts.
All job grabbers who want to make their career in DSW Maharashtra as Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant D.O. (Sr. ADO) & others they must fill the application forms in online mode through official website of Department of Social Welfare, Maharashtra that is www.mahasainik.com before last date.
Download>>> DSW Maharashtra Admit Card
Download>>> DSW Maharashtra Admit Card
Social Welfare Maharashtra Recruitment Notification:
Candidates if you are interested & able for DSW Maharashtra Recruitment notification then you can fill up error free application forms. If you were searching of the jobs in Maharashtra state then it is very big chance for you. Maharashtra is going to recruit eligible & talented job contenders on various positions that are published below.
All job seekers may follow points that are given below to fill online application form on or before the last date. For full details of the DSW Maharashtra recruitment advertisement please read complete page carefully.
www.mahasainik.com Online Application Form:
- Organization Name>> Department of Social Welfare, Maharashtra
- Total Vacancies>> Various
- Name of the Post>> Various
- Qualification>> Graduation or Bachelors Degree
- Age Limit>> 18 to 27 Years
- Selection Process>> Written Examination & Personal Interview
- Application Fee>> Refer to official notification
- Type of Notification>> DSW Maharashtra Recruitment
- Job Category>> Government
- Job Location>> Maharashtra (India)
- Nationality>> Indian
- Official Website>> www.mahasainik.com
- Mode of Apply>> Online
- Last Date to Apply>> Declare Soon
DSW Maharashtra Recruitment vacancy:
- Manager: Various Posts
- Assistant Manager: Various Posts
- Development Officer: Various Posts
- Assistant Development Officer (Senior ADO): Various Posts
- Senior Clerk: Various Posts
- Junior A.D.O: Various Posts
- Junior Clerk: Various Posts
- Field Officer: Various Posts
- Peon: Various Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DSW Maharashtra Recruitment:
For these posts, candidates must have passed Graduation or Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any recognized board or university with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. For post wise qualification details refer to official notification.
See More>> Graduate Jobs
Applying applicant’s age must have between 18 to 27 years & Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, PWD and Women category candidates as per organization norms.
Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in Written Examination & Personal Interview.
Important Tips For Written Examination or Check By Video ->>
- For Posts 1 to 5: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay per month.
- For Posts 6 to 9: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay per month.
Candidates should check official notification for required fee.
Important Dates for DSW Maharashtra Recruitment:
- Declare Soon
Process to Apply Online for DSW Maharashtra Recruitment:
- At first, Applicants need to visit the Official Website of the organization that is - www.mahasainik.com
- Press on the suitable link.
- Read the complete notification.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Go on the submit button & submit it.
- Take a print out future use.
How to Fill Application Form Online or Check By Video:-
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|