Union Bank Of India Recruitment
Welcome job seekers this web page is going to give you the information of Union Bank of India Recruitment. Applications are invited fromeligible applicants for the post of Deputy General Manager (Law). Applicants can download application form in prescribed format through official website of Union Bank Of India that is unionbankofindia.co.in before 03-12-2016. Before apply for Union Bank of India jobs, aspirants read all information of this web page carefully.
Are you searching jobs in Union Bank of India? If your answer is yes then you are on right web portal. Through this web page you can get the latest information of Union Bank of India Recruitment. Job seekers who will fulfill the requirements and obtain selected for Union Bank of India Vacancy will be permitted to get an impressive and consolidated amount of salary package which is proposed by the Union Bank of India.
www.unionbankofindia.co.in Application Form
More details about Union Bank Of India Recruitment like as education qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Deputy General Manager (Law)
Job seekers should have pass Master’s degree in Law from a recognized University in India and candidates must have minimum 2 to 5 years‟ experience as an advocate in any Court in India independently or as a member of a firm of Advocates in India (after enrollment as an advocate with Bar Council in India).
- Minimum age: 40 years
- Maximum age: 50 years as on 01-11-21-016
- Calculate Your Age
Rs. 68680-76520/- Per month. In addition, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance and other allowances will be payable as per prevailing rules and regulations in the Bank.
Job seekers are required to pay application fee of Rs. 600/- directly in account of the Bank.
How to Pay the Fee?
- You also pay the fee directly through NEFT to the credit of following account of the Bank.
- Name of the account - Union Bank of India – Recruitment Project
- Type of Account – Current
- Account No. 378901010037011
- Bank & Branch – Union Bank of India, Nariman Point (MMO) Branch
- IFSC Code – UBIN0537896
- Attach proof of payment of fee through NEFT along with UTR No. and Transaction No
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Closing Date to Apply: 03-12-2016
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the Union Bank Of India that is - unionbankofindia.co.in
- Press on “Careers” tab on the home page.
- Press on “Recruitment” link which is available in the left side under the “Careers” section.
- Press on “Notification” link under “NOTIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT OF DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (LAW)”.
- Read the complete details very carefully.
- Press on “Application Form” link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Attach your latest Passport size photograph on the application form and sign.
- Send following documents by email to below mentioned email address.
Direct resource links from where job seekers can obtain all details of Union Bank Of India Recruitment like as education qualification, age limit, salary details, applying process etc visit given below links:-
Union Bank of India Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the posts of various. Applicants can download applications in prescribed format via official website of Union Bank of India that is unionbankofindia.co.in & send filled form at official address before the last date.
Union Bank of India (यूनियन बैंक ऑफ इंडिया) was registered on 11-11-1919 as a limited company in Mumbai and was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi. At the time of India's Independence in nineteen forty seven, Union Bank only had 4 branches - 3 in Mumbai and one in Saurashtra, all concentrated in key trade centres. After Independence Union Bank accelerated its growth and by the time the government nationalized it in nineteen sixty nine, it had grown to two hundred forty branches in twenty eight states.
This bank is one of the biggest government (सबसे बड़ी सरकार)-owned banks of India nation (the government owns 63.44% of its share capital). The bank is listed on the Forbes two thousand, and has assets of USD 13.45 billion. All the bank's branches have been networked along with this bank. Union Bank of India is 6909 ATMs as on 30-09-2015. Its online Telebanking facility is visible to all its Core Banking Customers – people together corporate. Union Bank of India has representative offices in the Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China, London and Shanghai and its branches in the Hong Kong, Dubai (Dubai International Financial Centre), Antwerp in Belgium and Sydney in the Australia.
Candidates can bookmark this page using Ctrl plus D to get up to date info regarding Union Bank of India Recruitment.
More details about Union Bank of India Recruitment like vacancy details, salary, education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
Read official advertisement to get details about qualification & age from official link that is given below.
Selection of applicants will be selected based on personal interview.
- Check from official link
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the Union Bank of India that is - unionbankofindia.co.in
- Press on the “Career” link available at bottom of home page.
- Press on “Recruitment” link.
- Click on “Notification” link.
- Read complete notification carefully.
- Press on the “Application Form” link to download the required applications.
- Fill application form with complete details.
- Attach all documents/ certificate.
- Send application form at address in official website.
For more updates about Union Bank of India Recruitment like as necessary qualification, process of the selection, salary info, post name, important date etc candidates please visit given below links:-
Applicants may bookmark this web page using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to acquire complete & new updates about UBI notification.
Career Preparation Tips
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|