Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment:
The organization has depicted a vacancy notification titled as Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment. Application formare invited from all the unmarried applicants for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission), Course Commencing January Batch.
Willing applicants want to grab this job chance with Indian Navy may apply online & by sending properly managed and correctly filled applications along with supporting documents and credentials before the closing date.
Applying applicants can collect the rest details regarding Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment via this web page which is provide you by the team of ewebalerts.in.
The Indian Navy (भारतीय नौसेना) may trace its lineage back to the Honourable East India Company's Marine which was founded (स्थापित) in 1612 (sixteen twelve) to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793 (seventeen ninety three) the East India Company established its rule over eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it wasn't until 1830 (eighteen thirty) that the colonial navy became known as Her Majesty's Indian Navy. In 1858 (eighteen fifty eight), East India Company rule gave way to the British Raj which lasted until India became independent in 1947 (nineteen forty seven).
Indian Navy Application Form:
- Organization Name>> Indian Navy
- Total Vacancies>> Various
- Name of the Posts >> Permanent Commissioned Officer
- Qualification>> 12th or equivalent
- Age Limit>> 17 to 19½
- Selection Process>> Written Examination/ Skill Test/ Medical Test/ Interview
- Application Fee>> Check official notification
- Salary Info>> Given Below
- Type of Notification>> Indian Navy Recruitment
- Job Category>> Government
- Job Location>> India
- Nationality>> Indian
- Official Website>> www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Mode of Apply>> Online
- Last Date to Apply>> Declare Soon
Indian Navy Preparation Material
Aspirants must have passed 12th or equivalent course with 70% marks in PCM and at least 50% marks in English from recognized Board.
See More>> 10th/ 12th Jobs
Applying applicants must meet the age criteria, they must have their age between 17 to 19½ years or as born on 02-01-1997or between to 02-01-2000.
Calculate Your Age for Indian Navy Jobs
Selection of applicants will be on the basis of their performance in Written Exam/ Skill Test/ Medical Test/ Interview which will be conducted by Indian Navy after screening of application.
Read Also ->> How to Prepare For Exam in Short Period of Time
Read Also ->> Interview Preparation Tips & Tricks
Read Also ->> How to Prepare for Group Discussion in Interview
Selected job seekers will get the satisfying salary package as per the candidate’s performance.
How to Apply:
- At first applicants need to visit the official website of the Indian Navy that is -www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Then, on the home page press on “Apply Online Official Entry” tab available on right side.
- Go for an appropriate link as per post for you are applying & press on “Apply Now” tab.
- Fill online Applications with all information about your name, address, qualification details, experience details etc.
- Upload your Latest Passport size Photograph with application form.
- After form Completion of application press “Submit” tab.
- Then take a print out of filled Application Form.
- Attach self attested photocopies of necessary testimonials & attested photograph.
- Enclosed it in an envelope and super script with the name of the post for which you are applying.
- Then, after completion must be sent to the address mentioned below through a Speed post/courier.
“Check from official website”
- Last Date for Online Applications:- Declare Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application:- Declare Soon
For other details of Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer recruitment notice such as qualification, age limit, pay band etc directly visit given below links ->>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -