Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is going to conduct COMEDK Counselling for admission to B.Arch course duringthis academic year. Applicants who have qualified in entrance examination they may attend the COMEDK Counselling on schedule dates and venue. Obtain all information about COMEDK Counseling Procedure, dates, venue from below section of this web page.
Lots of candidates are visiting to attend COMEDK counselling to choose desired colleges but to avail the better chance result must be in the favour of candidates. Only required marks achieving applicants will be visible in COMEDK counselling.
मनपसंद Government Jobs पाने के आसान तरीके or Read by Video -
Counselling is a procedure that involves registration, document verification, seat selection and seat allotment along with fee admission in part. Applicants have to report in person as per the schedule set by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. So, candidates do not worry because University will send the Counseling hall ticket to your address after publishing the rank list. Counseling will be held separately for reserved and unreserved categories candidates. Many more glimpse of COMEDK Counselling is tailored below by genius team members of our portal that is ewebalerts.in. All the best for further education.
Read Also ->> कैसे बढ़ाये Self Confidence
Read Also ->> कैसे बढ़ाये Self Confidence
comedk.org B.Arch Counselling Procedure:
Application form seeking admission to Under Graduate Architecture course during this academic year, in the colleges who accept the merit determination of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, are invited online from interested applicants in the prescribed Form available separately on the official website. The Colleges who have accepted the merit determination of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka during the previous years are enclosed as at Annexure II. The exact number of seats and the tuition fee structure would be notified after the receipt of Government orders in this behalf. The applicants are required to refer to the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka website that is www.comedk.org for all details.
COMEDK Counselling Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should have a minimum of 40% marks in the All India National Aptitude exam in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA) and must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and English as compulsory subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks In aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC applicants of Karnataka).The Merit list for the purpose of seat selection process will be drawn up based on the Marks obtained in (a) Qualifying Examination and (b) NATA i.e. the aggregate of (a) and (b). There shall be no separate entrance test for B.Arch.
जीवन में सफलता चाहते है तो जानिये ये बाते
- Last Date for receipt of Application:- June
- Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if Any, effected by AICTE, VTU, COA or more competent Regulatory Authorities shall be adopted mutatis mutandis.
- Rank Card will be generated only for those applicants who become eligible for admission to Under Graduate Courses as per the regulations of COA/ AICTE/ VTU.
- Applicants are suggested to retain the copy of the application as it will be one of the several mandatory documents to be produced for participating in the COMEDK Counseling at a later date.
COMEDK Counselling Short Info:
Name of the Organization
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
Name of the Course
Counselling Dates Status
COMEDK Counselling Procedure:
The easy stepwise procedure, which will be accepted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, for admission is as follows: COMEDK Counseling procedure consists of the following steps:
Firstly candidates have to verify documents at the counter before registration for Counselling. Applicants are suggested to carry the originals documents along with a set of attested photocopies for verification.
After that, applicants are required to do Registration. When registration process is complete candidates will obtain a Registration Slip. Applicants have to fill Demand Draft information and the 3 choices of course / college from available vacancies as preferred.
Option Choice Process:
A merit list is prepared by organization for each session based on seats available. Applicants are suggested to check course-wise and college-wise accessibility of seats. Applicants may implement their choices based on the seats available, their COMEDK PGET Rank.
After the seat selection Process, applicants will be allotted seats as per their choice and availability of same. Contenders are also required to verify their Seat Allotment of COMEDK PGET by paying required fee via DD at the Bank counter to confirm admission.
Reporting and Admission:
Finally, applicants have to report to the allotted college for admissions with Seat Allotment letter and complete the procedure as per specified schedule
Required Documents Bring at the time of Counselling:
Counselling will be done via single window centralized counselling based on the rank list. Applicants are required to bring original along with two set of attested copies of the following documents:-
- Voter ID,
- Driving License
- Bank pass book with photo attested by the bank manager
- Class XII / 2nd PUC Board exam Hall ticket / Admit card
- School / College Photo Identity card,
- Aadhar Card
- COMEDK Admit Card
- COMEDK Rank Card
- Class X or equivalent exam certificate or the School Leaving certificate for date of birth verification
- Marks sheet of Class XII or 2nd PUC or an equivalent exam
- Copy of the application
How to Apply for COMEDK Counselling:
- Applicants first go to official site of organization that is - www.comedk.org
- On home page of go to “UGET” and press “Register/ Login B.Arch Application” link.
- Now, again go to the “COMEDK B.Arch Applicant Login” link.
- If you are new applicants then you have to register yourself by filling the information.
- Registered applicants need to login with User ID & Password.
- Fill the online application form with all necessary particulars in a suitable way.
- Press on the “Submit” tab.
- Applicants are advised to keep the copy of the application form as it will be one of the several obligatory documents to be produced for participating in the COMEDK Counseling.
For more Information please visit given below link ->>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|