Current Affairs 02nd June 2016 in English & Hindi PDF Download Now
1. Name the Indus Valley site whose study helped researchers to conclude that Indus Valley Civilisation is 2500 years older than previously believed.
a) Lothal, Gujarat
b) Bhirrana, Haryana
c) Kalibangan, Rajasthan
d) Rakhigarhi, Haryana
2. Who of the following Cricketer’s name will be used by Kerala Government in a campaign against drug and liquor abuse in the state?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) Virat Kohli
c) MS Dhoni
d) Rahul Dravid
3. What percent government equity will be available in India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) that will be set up under the Department of Posts?
a) 60 percent
b) 70 percent
c) 90 percent
d) 100 percent
4. The Union Cabinet approved signing of a MoU on tourism with which country?
5. Union Cabinet approved signing of MoU for wildlife conservation and wildlife trafficking with which country?
a) United States
d) South Africa
6. Hamid Ansari recently visited which of the following countries to strengthen bilateral ties with India?
7. India and Morocco recently launched a chamber to accelerate the pace of economic development between the two nations. The chamber is termed as
a) India-Morocco Chamber of Industry and Commerce
b) India-Morocco Chamber of Commerce and Industry
c) India-Morocco Chamber of Commerce
d) India-Morocco Chamber of Industries
8. The National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited recently announced to launch a Ganga cleaning project in which of the following states?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) West Bengal
9. The Government of India and the World Bank recently signed an agreement to improve efficiency of City Bus Services. The agreement was signed under which of the following programmes?
a) World Bank-Global Facility Programme
b) World Bank-Global Commutation Facility Programme
c) World Bank-Global Environment Facility Programme
d) None of the above
10. Gotthard Base Tunnel, world’s longest railway tunnel, was recently inaugurated in which country?
1. (b) Bhirrana, Haryana
2. (a) Sachin Tendulkar
3. (d) 100 percent
4. (a) Qatar
5. (a) United States
6. (a) Morocco
7. (b) India-Morocco Chamber of Commerce and Industry
8. (d) Bihar
9. (c) World Bank-Global Environment Facility Programme10. (a) Switzerland
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -