Better details for you lately Goa Electricity Department Recruitment has been announced by organization for filling up various Openings for the postsof Assistant DEO & Meter Reader at its official site that is given below.
Candidates should ensure eligibly criteria from given below information and can apply by filling form with complete information on or before the closing date. Eligible applicants who find themselves apply for this Recruitment can apply by submitting with their application form on or before the closing date.
The organization was created as a Govt. Department in the year nineteen sixty three. The board is the only licensee in the state of Goa for transmission and distribution of Electrical Energy. The Electricity Department does not have its own generation and purchases power from the Central Sector Power Stations of the National Thermal Power Corporation as per the allocation made by the Central Government. The Total allocation of power from the NTPC is 332 MW.
Goa Electricity Department Recruitment:
Job searchers will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Written Exam conducted by Goa Electricity Department. Applicants to know other details related to post name, Eligibility criteria, selection process, salary structure, applying process, etc please scroll down entire page which is created and well developed by our team.
www.electricity.goa.gov.in Online Application Form:
- Organization Name>> Goa Electricity Department
- Total Vacancies>> Various
- Name of the Post >> Assistant DEO & Meter Reader
- Qualification>> SSC/ ITI
- Age Limit>> Maximum age 40 years
- Selection Process>> Written Test
- Application Fee>> Check official notification
- Salary Info>> Given below
- Type of Notification>> Goa Electricity Department Recruitment
- Job Category>> Government
- Job Location>> Goa (India)
- Nationality>> Indian
- Official Website>> goaelectricity.gov.in or electricity.goa.gov.in
- Mode of Apply>> Offline
- Last Date to Apply>> Check below
- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Data Entry Operator should have done Secondary School Certificate examination or equivalent with Certificate in Computer course.
- Candidates applying for Meter Reader Post should have passed Secondary School Certificate examination or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Electrician/ Electronic trade/ Diploma in Computer course.
- To know more details regarding this job advt., visit the official; link provided on bottom of the page.
See More >>> 10th 12th Jobs
Appliers age should be not exceed 40 years.
Calculate Your Age for Goa Electricity Department Recruitment
Selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performance in Recruitment Process including written test conducted by Goa electricity board.
Important Tips For Written Examination or Check By Video ->>
Pay Package & no. of vacancy:
Name of Post
No. of Post
Assistant Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1800/-
Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
Check official notification.
- Updated Soon
How to Apply:
Candidates go to the official website which is goaelectricity.gov.in and find “Suitable job link” option and press on it. It will show the application form. After that download the application form and write the application according to the prescribed format and fill all the entries which are given in the form & attested all the documents like Photostats of mark sheets, age proof & all other important testimonials with two self-attested photographs in the given space with the demand draft, and send it to the address which is given below by speed post-
“Check from official link”
For other news about Goa Electricity Department Recruitment like as necessary education qualification, process of the selection, details of the salary package, vital dates, how to apply etc visit the given below link ->>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|