UPSSSC Technician Admit Card:
Dear applicants are you want to download or get UPSSSC Laboratory Technician & Lab Technician hall ticket? If it is true then you areon right place or web portal from where you may know how you may obtain admit card/ call letter.
Some days ago Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission invited application forms from eligible applicants for the appointment of Lab Technician and Laboratory Technician. From Uttar Pradesh various places job seekers participated in this recruitment project. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will call only eligible applicants for written exam or interview. Applicants who will participate in UPSSSC Laboratory Technician & Lab Technician examinations, a hall ticket will should for them in every position. Applicants will download call letter/ permission card before exam, exam will held in upcoming days.
Check Also ->> swd.up.nic.in Online Registration
UPSSSC Laboratory Technician/ Lab Technician hall ticket will be required for each candidate who will appear in these exams. Without hall ticket Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will not allow you to entertain in examination and other activities. Therefore before appear in Lab Technician and Laboratory Technician exams, take your hall ticket/ call letter online from official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission and keep it safe in your hand or pocket.
After know that a hall ticket is must, now question is how and where you may download UPSSSC Laboratory Technician & Lab Technician call letter? Don’t take tension we will show you path from where you may obtain an admit card easily.
How candidates can download UPSSSC Laboratory Technician & Lab Technician admit card / call letter, it’s all process is given under. Applicants may download UPSSSC Laboratory Technician & Lab Technician admit card just followed below given very simple instructions -
Easy Steps to Download UPSSSC Laboratory Technician/ Lab Technician Admit Card:
- In very first mode start your computer and connect to it from net.
- After sure that your computer is connected from internet, input the official address of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission which is upsssc.gov.in
- Then search an appropriate link of your UPSSSC admit card.
- Go on relevant link.
- Then you can need to enter some required information like Registration No/ Date of Birth/ Roll Number Verification code etc and press the “Ok/ Submit” button in the end.
- In the end take a hard copy print out of your admit card from printer.
Tips to Download an Admit Card Online Read by Video:-
Direct Link to Download UPSSSC Admit Card:Candidates can download UPSSSC Laboratory Technician/ Lab Technician admit card through given – Official Link
UPSSSB Lab Technician and Laboratory Technician Syllabus:
UPSSSB Lab Technician Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Real Analysis.
- Complex Analysis.
- Measure Theory and Functional Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- Mechanics and Numerical Methods.
- Probability and Mathematical Statistics.
- Differential Geometry and Graph Theory.
- Mathematical Programming and Fluid Dynamics
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Syllabus for Physics:
- Mathematical Methods.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Experimental Physics.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Laboratory Technician Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Analytical techniques.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Transition Elements.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic synthesis.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
UPSSSC Technician Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
UPSSSC Lab and Laboratory Technician Syllabus for Hindi:
- अलंकार, रस.
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव.
- अनेकार्थी शब्द.
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे.
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण.
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -