Chennai Metro Rail (CMRL) Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the post of Junior Engineer Grade-II. Applicants can fill applications in online mode throughofficial website of Chennai Metro Rail Limited that is chennaimetrorail.gov.in on or before 23-09-2016.
Applicants who want to become a part of CMRL and get themselves eligible for the posts are suggested to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment by filling an application form.
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
More details about Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment like as vacancy details, salary, education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, imperative date etc are given below:-
chennaimetrorail.gov.in Online Application Form:
- Organization Name ->> Chennai Metro Rail Limited
- Total Vacancies ->> 41
- Name of the Posts ->> Junior Engineer Grade-II
- Qualification ->> Diploma in Enginnering
- Age Limit ->> Upper age 28 years
- Selection Process ->> Written test and Interview
- Application Fee ->> Rs.500/- & Rs.100/-
- Salary Details ->> Rs.8000/- to Rs.14140/- Per Month
- Type of Notification ->> CMRL Recruitment
- Job Category ->> (Railway) (Government)
- Job Location ->> Chennai (India)
- Nationality ->> Indian
- Official Website ->> www.chennaimetrorail.org
- Mode of Apply ->> Online
- Last Date to Apply ->> 23-09-2016
Applicants who have completed their 3 years Diploma certification with minimum 55 % marks in Mechanical / Electrical (EEE) / Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) from a Govt. recognized Institute / University can apply for the post.
Check More -> Engineering Jobs
Age of candidates for CMRL jobs must be below 28 years as on 01-08-2016.
Calculate Your Age for CMRL Jobs
Selection of the applicants will be depending on their performance in the written test and Interview. Applicants who have to cleared the written test will be invited for the Interview.
Shortlisted aspirants for Chennai Metro Rail vacancies will be given Rs.8000/- to Rs.14140/- Per Month by the organization.
Important Tips For Written Examination or Check By Video ->>
- General and Others: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
- Payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
- Last Date to Apply Online:- 23-09-2016
How to Apply:
- First of all candidates’ have to visit “CMRL Official Notification” link & read complete details.
- Press on “Apply Online for CMRL” link.
- Fill application form with complete information.
- Upload scanned documents asked there.
- Pay the application form fee and recheck the form again.
- At last press on “Submit” button
- Take a print out of it for further use.
For useful info about CMRL Recruitment visit below link–
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|